Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
It took me 2 weeks to get past the seller's vetting and when it finally arrived my dear mother shows up unannounced, sees the package with 'Chemical' on it, berates me for doing that "selfish suicide stuff" and leaves with it. I have had the worst fucking luck with my attempts and I wish that I could just die from anger.

I tried the train method three times. I have to drive 100km to get to the one train that passes by each day. The first time it ran early and I missed it by 5 minutes. The second time it was half an hour late and just as I was ready to leave, it came at that moment, taunting me. The third time I was 'saved' (abducted!!!) by a family who decided to take a ridiculous detour home, turn into the road I was on for no particular reason, figured out what I was doing and took me away. I asked them why they drove my way and they said, "I have no idea."

I've always been found doing partial, even in the most remote places in the forest I could get to. My meds have been removed so I can't OD on those. It was amitryptyline as well. Guns are banned in NZ because of that idiot Brenton Tarrant, and I'd never get past the mental health checks now. I can't do SN again because my post will now be watched.

Fuck all the people who call this the easy way out!!!! God is real and he exists purely to piss me off.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: buttercup02, MeltingHeart, puppy9 and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It took me 2 weeks to get past the seller's vetting and when it finally arrived my dear mother shows up unannounced, sees the package with 'Chemical' on it, berates me for doing that "selfish suicide stuff" and leaves with it. I have had the worst fucking luck with my attempts and I wish that I could just die from anger.

I tried the train method three times. I have to drive 100km to get to the one train that passes by each day. The first time it ran early and I missed it by 5 minutes. The second time it was half an hour late and just as I was ready to leave, it came at that moment, taunting me. The third time I was 'saved' (abducted!!!) by a family who decided to take a ridiculous detour home, turn into the road I was on for no particular reason, figured out what I was doing and took me away. I asked them why they drove my way and they said, "I have no idea."

I've always been found doing partial, even in the most remote places in the forest I could get to. My meds have been removed so I can't OD on those. It was amitryptyline as well. Guns are banned in NZ because of that idiot Brenton Tarrant, and I'd never get past the mental health checks now. I can't do SN again because my post will now be watched.

Fuck all the people who call this the easy way out!!!! God is real and he exists purely to piss me off.

So sorry this happened to you. :angry: I would be so pissed off too.

Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
This is gonna sound really weird but I can feel the anger from you,I hope shit goes smoother for you buddy

Reactions: puppy9 and not-2-b-the-answer