• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
My recovery steps for the week. Wish me luck guys, hopefully I can stick to it
-cutting out processed junk like chocolate, ice cream, sweets to once a week
-limiting portion sizes of meals
-going to switch to decaf coffee instead of energy drinks or coffee with caffeine as caffein can worsen anxiety
-eating more fruits like grapes, oranges, bananas daily and vegetablses
-less carbs at night time
-incorporating more workout sessions, adding in deadlifts and leg exercises (boosts testosterone)
-Will try sleep and wake up 15-30 minutes earlier
-will watch more workout related videos, trying to make it an enjoyable hobby, so i have something to look forward to and think about instead of death 24/7
-will continue to reach out, help people on here and sanctioned suicide, as I always feel better when i do that
-meditation , will try to do it for longer periods, hopefully at least 30 minutes a day or 20 minutes twice a day to clear my mind

If anyone else is trying to recover and feel better mentally feel free to share your steps you will be taking to get better and hopefully we can motivate eachother. Of course, some of you are not interested in recover and only ctb, and that is also fine and understandable

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, lost_ange2211, fleetingnight and 14 others
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
-going to switch to decaf coffee instead of energy drinks or coffee with caffeine as caffein can worsen anxiety
-incorporating more workout sessions, adding in deadlifts and leg exercises (boosts testosterone)
-will watch more workout related videos, trying to make it an enjoyable hobby, so i have something to look forward to and think about instead of death 24/7
-will continue to reach out, help people on here and sanctioned suicide, as I always feel better when i do that
-meditation , will try to do it for longer periods, hopefully at least 30 minutes a day or 20 minutes twice a day to clear my mind

If anyone else is trying to recover and feel better mentally feel free to share your steps you will be taking to get better and hopefully we can motivate eachother. Of course, some of you are not interested in recover and only ctb, and that is also fine and understandable
Good luck! Sounds like a lot to try, but also each seems small and achievable (except maybe the cutting out both junk and caffeine - I'd personally struggle with those together!!)

Let us know how you get on 🤞💪

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck! Sounds like a lot to try, but also each seems small and achievable (except maybe the cutting out both junk and caffeine - I'd personally struggle with those together!!)

Let us know how you get on 🤞💪
Yeah if it gets too hard or overwhelming ill remove some it or make it easier

First day went pretty well
-no junk today (yet, I still have a few hours, hopefully I don't mess it up)
-ate healthy meals and smaller portions
-exercised well
-I decided to cut caffeine in half first week or 2, to avoid withdrawal symptoms, instead of switching to decaf straight away
-done everything else i listed, just need to get to bed earlier than usual

Over the past years i lost count how many times i failed with eating healthy and cutting junk. Longest I went was about a month. I will try to have one cheat meal a week or something at minimum

thank you for the support and kind words, hope everything goes well for you too

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, LoiteringClouds and ConfusedClouds
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i started running with a goal and it has been rlly therapeutic for me personally! preparing for a potential half marathon next year spring. whats rlly motivating abt running is that the process of getting better at it shows quick results which is rlly motivating!

good luck on ur journey! working out cant solve any irl problems but its a great outlet and the proud feeling afterwards is great

• Hugs
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, ConfusedClouds and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
i started running with a goal and it has been rlly therapeutic for me personally! preparing for a potential half marathon next year spring. whats rlly motivating abt running is that the process of getting better at it shows quick results which is rlly motivating!

good luck on ur journey! working out cant solve any irl problems but its a great outlet and the proud feeling afterwards is great
Good luck and thank you. Running for a half maratho sounds very hard! I hope you succeed in your goals my friend

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and slightoverlooked
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
It seems to me like a very lot of work for a one week.
I wish you good luck with that.

I plan to start something physical also. I need to manage few other important stuff in my life first. My shape is very bad currently, I know that, but few things are more important currently.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
My home workout equipment set up. Only 150 dollars (not including the bar and weights) it has 4 exercises in one

Attachments

• 20240520_160618.jpg
    20240520_160618.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and soulkitty
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
How have you got on this week @iloverachel ?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Be strong

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel and soulkitty
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
How have you got on this week @iloverachel ?
doing a bit better, thanks for asking
I went to my first gym session in the morning in a very long time

8 days of eating completely healthy with one cheat meal (which was spicy noodles)

Mental health and anxiety, slight improvements, still bad at times but more managaeable

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
doing a bit better, thanks for asking
I went to my first gym session in the morning in a very long time

8 days of eating completely healthy with one cheat meal (which was spicy noodles)

Mental health and anxiety, slight improvements, still bad at times but more managaeable
Nice one! Jealous how empty your gym is! Its great to hear the mh has been a bit more manageable this week. Always helpful! Are you thinking of continuing the same next week, or different targets?

• Love
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Nice one! Jealous how empty your gym is! Its great to hear the mh has been a bit more manageable this week. Always helpful! Are you thinking of continuing the same next week, or different targets?
It's empty because I went at 430am
I forced myself to get up early because I hate crowds
I'm going to hit legs today
Every week I'll try hit a heavier target
Gives me something to focus on rather than dwelling on my negative thoughts on life all the time

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedClouds and LoiteringClouds
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I wish you luck, this is a great plan!!

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
2nd day of gym

20240527 052946

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired and ConfusedClouds
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023

Good luck on your recovery! All these goals are interconnected really well. If you end up finding it hard to stick to all, you can go back on caffeine because it's an appetite suppressant and it should help with the other food-related goals.

• Love
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Hows things gone this week @iloverachel?

Mine was successfully active until I've now picked up a niggle in my elbow so hoping 2 days rest and a ton of protein/ibuprofen/vitamins will stop it becoming anything sinister!

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hows things gone this week @iloverachel?

Mine was successfully active until I've now picked up a niggle in my elbow so hoping 2 days rest and a ton of protein/ibuprofen/vitamins will stop it becoming anything sinister!
Things are going well thanks for asking
I lost 3.2kg so far
My diet has been clean for 15 days (2 cheat meals on that period)
Strength at gym is going up heaps
I feel more motivated and have less negative thoughts on life overall
I think finding a hobby you are passionate about and immersing yourself into it is really effective for treating mental health disorders especially those who overtime and ruminate
I'm heading to the gym to train chest in an hour and I am so looking forward to it

Hope everyone else here is able to recover if that is their wish

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, ColorlessTrees, lost_ange2211 and 1 other person