Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
my sister was being a jerk about my words all because she is chickening out of the ride, all i said was ' okay no problem me and her bf will have a good time, don't worry i'm not upset u arent coming on with us.." because i was just trying to be nice and make her feel less guilty for not getting on and her saying shes scared multiple times sparked my own anxiety..., and she took it the wrong way and yelled at me ' well dont make me feel guilty about it ' so i took a minute to calm down before telling her how that made me feel and her response upset me more then it did make it okay she said ' well im sorry your upset for hurting my feelings' and i tried to explain that hurts my feelings more and she was still rude

I told her i wanted to die because of her and she laughed at me . she laughed and walked away after chickening out of the ride
she then proceeded to sit on the bench when me and her bf walked out and toward her and gave crocodile tears where her bf comforted her like she was sooooo upset over something`` i didnt do anything wrong other then be scared waaah `` sniff sniff and i didnt get any comforting for her lashing out at me for being nice.
shes always been emotionally abusive towards me it wasnt that bad this time but it made me upset anyways i got home and just went and hid and cried.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxAbigailxx and Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does seem as though many other people just create more suffering which is why it's for the best to be alone. It's just so awful how people treat each other so badly.

Reactions: Falseunderworld
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
You didn't deserve that, I wish I could hug you and tell your sis that she doesn't deserve you...

Reactions: Falseunderworld