socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I've had silent reflux for like 4 days now. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I've had it for weeks in the past. It has killed all the little productivity I've had. I've been trying to eat foods to heal silent reflux, I just started these stretches that are suppose to help, but I'm so sick of it. There are so many reasons I want to CTB, and little things like this push it over the edge. The only problem is I know i'm to much of coward to try anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk and WearyOfStruggling
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
What exactly is silent reflux like? I just started dealing with heartburn in the past year or two. I don't get it often but when I do, I think of how horrible it must be for people to have to deal with that chronically. I can barely even sleep when I have it and it just feels so uncomfortable. I don't know if you get heartburn with silent reflux, but I do understand how "doesn't seem so bad" conditions can really be hell when you have to deal with it constantly.

Reactions: socrates
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
What exactly is silent reflux like? I just started dealing with heartburn in the past year or two. I don't get it often but when I do, I think of how horrible it must be for people to have to deal with that chronically. I can barely even sleep when I have it and it just feels so uncomfortable. I don't know if you get heartburn with silent reflux, but I do understand how "doesn't seem so bad" conditions can really be hell when you have to deal with it constantly.
Thanks! Yeah, chronic stuff is the worst, even when it's mild. Silent reflux is a sore throat, trouble swallowing, feeling like there is a lump in the throat.Though you don't have the burning sensation that comes with heart burn.

Reactions: _Minsk and Living_Hurts_so_Much
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks! Yeah, chronic stuff is the worst, even when it's mild. Silent reflux is a sore throat, trouble swallowing, feeling like there is a lump in the throat.Though you don't have the burning sensation that comes with heart burn.

Still, I can see how even that could really start to wear on you after a while. Sorry you're dealing with that.

Reactions: _Minsk