• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I tested I can only meassure circa 4g of salt with the scale cause the little container is too small but if I could use anything else instead that doesn't weight much but the sn fits on it I could use that, but it shouldn't weight more than 20g the container.
Maybe I could put some foil around the container to make it higher, I will think about some stuff.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Theres a lot of scales where you can put something on it and reset the weight back to 0. Then you won't have to worry about not being able to be precise enough while weighing the SN. If your scale isn't like that then, i'm not sure.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Theres a lot of scales where you can put something on it and reset the weight back to 0. Then you won't have to worry about not being able to be precise enough while weighing the SN. If your scale isn't like that then, i'm not sure.
The problem is I need something to put on that can fit the sn in
I thought about using an empty water bottle but there is water residue in it

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Can i see a picture of your scale?

B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
You can use a small square of foil and measure in 5g increments

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Cut the top off it and dry it then. Use just the base.

C

cobwebpipe

Feb 20, 2019
You can buy a digital scale on Amazon for 5 or 6 dollars/pounds. The TARE button will zero the scale after you put the container on it.

You can buy a urine sample container from any drug store. This will easily fit 30 grams.

Did it today.

Reactions: Decided98