Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
That couldn't be farther from the truth, though. I honestly don't know why she thinks that with the mental state that I'm in. She says that I've been more smiley and cheery than usual but all I've been thinking about is ctb.
I guess I'm just really good at hiding my emotions.

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue and Melkus2020
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Sometimes people can smile or joke and seem cheerful when they think about the pain ending;suicide. It is possible you are more cheerful on the outside if you're considering suicide and if the thought makes you feel comforted. It's also possible they just perceived something that wasn't there. If you google it,it's pretty common. Many people seem extra cheerful before they go home and kill themself after work.

I'm here if you need someone to talk with. I know life is tough. I wish you the best in the meantime ❤️

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Is it because you have found peace in what you are doing in the future?

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Sometimes people can smile or joke and seem cheerful when they think about the pain ending;suicide. It is possible you are more cheerful on the outside if you're considering suicide and if the thought makes you feel comforted. It's also possible they just perceived something that wasn't there. If you google it,it's pretty common. Many people seem extra cheerful before they go home and kill themself after work.

I'm here if you need someone to talk with. I know life is tough. I wish you the best in the meantime ❤
Is it because you have found peace in what you are doing in the future?

I think you both might be right. Also seems
maybe I'm more carefree because I know none of it will matter soon anyway. Thank you for your replies. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. No problem at all. We're here any time for you. You can always message me if you need someone to chat with :)

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsqueer