• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I had a plan with propofol but now I found more and want to change my plan. I had 2 boxes of propofol (20 ml/200mg 5 x vials in a box) now I have new 4 boxes. My plan was about a fast injection but want to change it for a simple plan. I'll put 4 boxes of propofol in an IV bag. I'll connect two IV lines to the bag. I will do IV access to my left arm and the dorsum of my left hand. I will connect IV lines to cannulas and start to drip infusion. That's an estimated 150 - 160mg/minute propofol flow. No bolus dose. I think I'll be unconscious in a minute. I don't know what could go wrong. Anyone have ideas?

Reactions: Euthanza, NearlyIrrelevantCake and NoDream
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hey buddy, that will work. To move things along, You might consider taping a sturdy trash bag to your neck before you open things up. Plenty of oxygen in there to prevent any distress in the 30 seconds or so before you go out but not enough to sustain life for 15 minutes.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Hey buddy, that will work. To move things along, You might consider taping a sturdy trash bag to your neck before you open things up. Plenty of oxygen in there to prevent any distress in the 30 seconds or so before you go out but not enough to sustain life for 15 minutes.
Hello my friend. I'm glad you're still here. Your ideas are really valuable to this community. I think the plan is good too. If I'm home alone I'll go with this. The plan seems too complicated for the hotel. I don't want to get caught by the hotel staff with syringes, IV lines, bottles of propofol. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Best wishes, friend. My time is almost up; I'm very happy you found the propofol you were looking for.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and peacefulhorizons
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Best wishes, friend. My time is almost up; I'm very happy you found the propofol you were looking for.
Sorry to hear that. My time is running out too. I wish the best for you, my friend.

Reactions: Aap
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Hi @Aap,

Hope you're doing OK so far.

I'm also using propofol but with an added twist. I would also like to put in some lignocaine and bupivacaine into the mixture of my drip to numb the pain from the propofol and cause an arrhythmia. Will also be adding some fentanyl and midazolam into the mix for good measure. To top it off I'm going to consume 16g of powdered propranolol dissolved in water before I start the drip.

The question is, does the lipid emulsion interact significantly with the rest of the medicines, especially the anesthetics?

From the literature it seems that lipid emulsion therapy is used for local anesthetic poisoning but I'm not sure if the emulsion from the propofol is the same thing.

Cheers man.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
heya did this work is it easy how do I buy the stuff

L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and StevieNixs
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
16g of propranolol? Good luck drinking it. What you outlined will work, if not be a bit complicated.

Reactions: laserfocus111
Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
hi there, i think the bag will makes you feel claustrophobic and it will kill you before propofol whats the porpouse of using the bad? or explain why you're mentionign the bag and how it can be used specifically
Thank you in advance
Hi @Aap,

Hope you're doing OK so far.

I'm also using propofol but with an added twist. I would also like to put in some lignocaine and bupivacaine into the mixture of my drip to numb the pain from the propofol and cause an arrhythmia. Will also be adding some fentanyl and midazolam into the mix for good measure. To top it off I'm going to consume 16g of powdered propranolol dissolved in water before I start the drip.

The question is, does the lipid emulsion interact significantly with the rest of the medicines, especially the anesthetics?

From the literature it seems that lipid emulsion therapy is used for local anesthetic poisoning but I'm not sure if the emulsion from the propofol is the same thing.

Cheers man.
hi there, what causes the arryhthmia, bupivacaine?....cause lidocaine its to avoid a painful injection. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
I had a plan with propofol but now I found more and want to change my plan. I had 2 boxes of propofol (20 ml/200mg 5 x vials in a box) now I have new 4 boxes. My plan was about a fast injection but want to change it for a simple plan. I'll put 4 boxes of propofol in an IV bag. I'll connect two IV lines to the bag. I will do IV access to my left arm and the dorsum of my left hand. I will connect IV lines to cannulas and start to drip infusion. That's an estimated 150 - 160mg/minute propofol flow. No bolus dose. I think I'll be unconscious in a minute. I don't know what could go wrong. Anyone have ideas?
hi there, i sent you pm can you check it, please dont ignore me, hope your understanding