S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
Would taking Wolf's bane effectively kill me? I was thinking of buying seeds and then steeping them or just eating the seeds.

Reactions: Damn and letmeseethedeath
S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
oh... thats interesting. Thanks for the info! will search for it.
I've been thinking about buying N, but it seems too difficult for someone who has to Bitcoin and really, no money. This seems like a cheaper alternative if the dosage is high enough.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
D

dmoroden

Feb 13, 2019
I've been thinking about buying N, but it seems too difficult for someone who has to Bitcoin and really, no money. This seems like a cheaper alternative if the dosage is high enough.
from what i red, you can buy N from A via western union... but yeah, its not cheap :/

S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
from what i red, you can buy N from A via western union... but yeah, its not cheap :/
My plan: 1 quart of sulfuric acid and 1 pint of formic acid. A rough 2 SA:1 FA ratio. I rent a car, drive somewhere isolated, then mix the two in a bucket in the back seat. I sit in the driver's seat and wait. I also put up a sign indicating that it is dangerous. Any suggestions?

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
You don't need Bitcoin to buy n. You can use western union, wire transfer. Which is what I'm going to do.

S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
You don't need Bitcoin to buy n. You can use western union, wire transfer. Which is what I'm going to do.
I don't really have $600 to spend though :/

Reactions: Void115
ThisIsTheLastNight

ThisIsTheLastNight

Weakness is the root of all evil
Jan 29, 2019
My plan: 1 quart of sulfuric acid and 1 pint of formic acid. A rough 2 SA:1 FA ratio. I rent a car, drive somewhere isolated, then mix the two in a bucket in the back seat. I sit in the driver's seat and wait. I also put up a sign indicating that it is dangerous. Any suggestions?
I did the same thing and I survived. Wrote what happened in detail in Carbon monoxide megathread. So much in advance, the formic acid has extremely corrosive vapors, so I used a water filter. Without a water filter you will hardly be able to stand it in your car.

Reactions: Void115
S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
Could somebody be my partner and just shoot me? Please?

Reactions: dmoroden, Damn and Samuel
Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
Would taking Wolf's bane effectively kill me? I was thinking of buying seeds and then steeping them or just eating the seeds.
I was keen about this and other poisonous plants eg:hemlock , they all seem to come with added intence pain/several hours of bloody vomit and more grusum side effects.