On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I'm a believer. Many are not.

IDK what comes after this. I only believe out of FEAR. Who wants to burn in fucking fire and be tortured for eternity ? Not I, Even a fucking paper cut is an inconvenience to me.

There are verses that say God never fails us, he never lies to us. I feel I was failed when my asshole of a mother decided to have me. Probably to try to keep my father around. Pitiful.

She's Tossed me aside like garbage more than once. And then had the audacity to try to have me baby her when her new life treated her like shit.

I believe, but I can't do this shit anymore. So I'll pray , I'll pray I'm forgiven till I K.O. , I'll beg and I'll plead and hope that I'm accepted

BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS ???? WE'RE ALL HUMAN, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHATS REAL OR NOT REAL. What came before me ? How am I supposed to know ? Why do I have to be punished for not knowing ? For being weak ?

All I can do right is cry.
Mind you, I just busted a hole in my wall. I have to pay for that shit , one thing after another. One screw up after another . Fucking sick, life is a sick fucking joke

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life, disabledlife and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is just a cruel joke. I really hope that once we are gone we completely cease to exist. The thought of any afterlife is horrifying but I don't believe that there is one anyway.

• Love
Reactions: disabledlife, Dead Meat, madebrief and 1 other person
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Life really is just a cruel joke. I really hope that once we are gone we completely cease to exist. The thought of any afterlife is horrifying but I don't believe that there is one anyway.
Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's my problem . But yeah, I hope it's nothing when we're gone. There are people who have suffered enough

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life, disabledlife and Dead Meat