• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
Meds I'm going to be using - hydroxyzine as an AN and sedative ( i have no other option to use), maalox as an antacid, ibuprofen as a painkiller, clonazepam as an additional sedative to make me calm and SN from the polish manufacturer BM

Day 1 :
8 pm - 12.5 mg hydroxyzine
Day 2
4 am- 12.5 mg hydroxyzine
12 am - 12.5 mg hydroxyzine
8 pm - 12.5 mg hydroxyzine
Day 3 :
12 pm-4 am last meal
4 am - 12.5 mg hydroxyzine
10 am - last glass of water
11 am - 600 mg ibuprofen
11:20 am - 50/75 mg hydroxyzine
11:30 - 4 pills of Maalox
11:40 - 3 pills of clonazepam
12:00 - 25 g of the SN in 50 ml
eat some chewing gum, lay on the right side on bed

My main issue with this plan is not having a proper AE like meto, hydroxyzine/diphenhydramine is the only semiantiemetic I have access to rn. I'm also worried that the combined respiratory depression from the hydroxyzine and clonazepam will knock me out before actually drinking the SN.

Can you guys give any feedback on this?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Clonazepam does't dissolve as quickly as other benzos, like Xanax (in the normal pill form, i am sure there are varieties being made that are made to absorb faster available)

What is the dose for that med (3 pills is how many mg for you)? Do you have any tolerance to it?

The answer to these questions will let me give you a better answer, but generally 20 minutes is safe, there have been cases of people using Xanax and that one is meant for panic attacks or more 'in the moment' anxiety attacks, not daily managing, therefore they formulate the pills to dissolve faster, relief in ten minutes or less, some people here take too much before sn and Xanax has a fast onset and they pretty much pass out (this was with likely more than 3 pills worth of any mg) But that's not what you're taking so it doesn't necessarily apply.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
Clonazepam does't dissolve as quickly as other benzos, like Xanax (in the normal pill form, i am sure there are varieties being made that are made to absorb faster available)

What is the dose for that med (3 pills is how many mg for you)? Do you have any tolerance to it?

The answer to these questions will let me give you a better answer, but generally 20 minutes is safe, there have been cases of people using Xanax and that one is meant for panic attacks or more 'in the moment' anxiety attacks, not daily managing, therefore they formulate the pills to dissolve faster, relief in ten minutes or less, some people here take too much before sn and Xanax has a fast onset and they pretty much pass out (this was with likely more than 3 pills worth of any mg) But that's not what you're taking so it doesn't necessarily apply.
1 pill is 2 mg, i have only taken it to test it today (planning to cbt on friday)

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
1 pill is 2 mg, i have only taken it to test it today (planning to cbt on friday)
so 6mg total. That med is formulated to have a longer half life (half life = how long it is effective in the body) and therefore is not absorbed quite as fast as some other similar medications, which for what you're asking is a good thing. You won't, in theory, be too out of it or pass out before you can finish what you're doing. Here if you wanna chat before<3 Wishing you relief.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
so 6mg total. That med is formulated to have a longer half life (half life = how long it is effective in the body) and therefore is not absorbed quite as fast as some other similar medications, which for what you're asking is a good thing. You won't, in theory, be too out of it or pass out before you can finish what you're doing. Here if you wanna chat before<3 Wishing you relief.
also what do you think of the hydroxyzine as an antiemetic? its an antihistamine so it blocks nausea in the same way dph does, but also has weak effects on the serotonin receptor so it might be useful

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
also what do you think of the hydroxyzine as an antiemetic? its an antihistamine so it blocks nausea in the same way dph does, but also has weak effects on the serotonin receptor so it might be useful
I would say it's solid, that's the same things I know about it, my only concern is I don't see it mentioned often (OR I've missed it, there are a lot of SN goodbye threads w their protocol) but that doesn't mean it will not do what it's meant to when combined with everything. REMEMBER, the accompanying meds are only to ease the side effects, it doesn't mean the SN won't work, as long as you have enough prepared (ideally 3 cups, in my opinion)

There's this, you could check for mention of your AE or an AE that falls close to it.