• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

neonnightlights

Jun 27, 2021
hello im new here, you can call me neon im here to share my plan and see if i can get assisted by you cool looking people

so ive been reading a lot about partial hanging since its painless apparently and ive decided that this is how i want to go

so first i'm going to tie a scarf and necktie to a doorknob and over a door, using one of these knots https://www.netknots.com/rope_knots/bends to tie the two together because my necktie is not long enough alone. i plan on using the sheet bend specifically, but if any of you know a thing or two about knots id really like to hear a better option. Ive tried it once and it does seem to hold itself but i'm not sure about when i actually put my head through the noose.

second, i need to confirm that neither ligature is going to break, ive read a story on here about a necktie breaking during an attempt so im paranoid that the same will happen for me. i found info on how much weight a necktie can hold before breaking my necktie is made of cotton therefore MAY hold up to 100 pounds. I am around 91 pounds myself which is near the limit but then again since its partial and not full hanging it might be able to hold me. But i am not sure. which is why im here to ask you guys if you could help me make a good guess on it. As of currently i am not sure what the scarf is made of and i cant find anything on how much weight a scarf can hold so if anyone can help with that id be ever so grateful

another fear i have is of the door opening while i attempt, i plan on doing this in a closet (the other doors are over hard floor so im afraid itll make more noise) and the door doesnt have a lock so im scared my trashing would open it. If anyone knows how to avoid this or has videos of hangings please link them id like to see how violent the thrashing is so im reassured.

lastly id like to know the most common amount of time it takes for a hanging to be over, as ive seen many people say its either 4 minutes or up to 20 and im not sure what to believe.

if any of you kind souls can help me with this id really appreciate it! sorry if it is too much or has been answered already, i was having trouble with finding info and i cant seem to find the said search function on this site... and since i probably bored you with all that heres a little vent i guess, ive been replaced and abandoned by friends all my life. bullied and what not. And nobody ever bothers to tell me what's so bad about me, why it is that they left. so ive always had issues in school or social life and just expressing myself in general. it seems as though nothing i do is good enough, so i came here hoping to meet people like me. i hope you can welcome me

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Have you checked this thread? There you can find answers to questions about partial hanging (including some videos). You can always check the strength of the ligature with your hands by placing as much weight on it as possible and even simulate convulsions. And yes, convulsions can make noise, especially with partial hanging, and the door can open because of them. Personally, I don't like the idea of tying two ligatures together, not to mention that neither a scarf nor a necktie is optimal. Can you just get a rope instead?

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
You seem to be very young and lack a sense of recognition.
I can understand that well - I have experienced it myself.
Just try to be the best you can be. And trying to please everyone doesn't work. Just try to accept yourself as you are.

N

neonnightlights

Jun 27, 2021
You seem to be very young and lack a sense of recognition.
I can understand that well - I have experienced it myself.
Just try to be the best you can be. And trying to please everyone doesn't work. Just try to accept yourself as you are.
thank you for your kind words. i've been trying, but maybe the best just hasnt come yet..
Have you checked this thread? There you can find answers to questions about partial hanging (including some videos). You can always check the strength of the ligature with your hands by placing as much weight on it as possible and even simulate convulsions. And yes, convulsions can make noise, especially with partial hanging, and the door can open because of them. Personally, I don't like the idea of tying two ligatures together, not to mention that neither a scarf nor a necktie is optimal. Can you just get a rope instead?
No rope, i still live with my family as i don't have the money to move out yet and i doubt i can get a rope without suspicions. Ive tried the thread but cant seem to find any answers to my very specific questions, i guess i'll try again though. Thanks.

Last edited: