PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Hello my name is Niki, ever since I was 10 years old I've been struggling with suicide and self harm. When I was 10 I started having symptoms of BPD and Social Anxiety Disorder as well as ADHD. ( Which I was later diagnosed with) My life has a lot of reason why I would want to die, I've been through almost everything in the book from sexual assault to abuse. I don't have a solid reason why I want to CTB I just am very obsessed with the idea of committing suicide or imagining it. I've tried 10-20 times to commit suicide and have failed or been stopped so many times. I have been to the mental hospital 5 times now. I've tried everything from art therapy to medication to help this problem. I realize that the only way out now is to die. I wish things were different I really wish they were. Does anybody else feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: artificialcoward, stermc, Toy and 8 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Hi Niki
I too have had several attempts (5 approx) and have been to psychiatric clinics. I have tried many therapies and I am hopeful that the one I am currently taking will work.

I don't understand how people live so long!

Reactions: qwerty1969
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Hi Niki
I too have had several attempts (5 approx) and have been to psychiatric clinics. I have tried many therapies and I am hopeful that the one I am currently taking will work.

I don't understand how people live so long!
I really hope you get help, nothing seems to work for me but I hope it will for you! I wish you the best and I don't get how people live so long ether. <3

Reactions: theboy
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Thank you
What does your family say?
I really hope you get help, nothing seems to work for me but I hope it will for you! I wish you the best and I don't get how people live so long ether. <3

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yeah I feel the same way, it's beyond frustrating when the 'help' gets you nowhere.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
My family knows about the suicidal thoughts and can't do much I think they have given up too.
Oh, PM if you want
Sadly it is the family who suffers from our suicidal actions.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I cannot
You must interact more on the forum for your chat to be enabled :(
How much more and what do I need to do ? :c do you have social media like discord we could be friends on instead?

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
I have social anxiety and may have other disorders as well. I haven't seen a shrink for a decade. I was obsessed with the idea of suicide for a while, mainly when I was searching for ways to do it. But I just see it as taking care of business at this point.

Reactions: Passersby and FacePALM
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I have social anxiety and may have other disorders as well. I haven't seen a shrink for a decade. I was obsessed with the idea of suicide for a while, mainly when I was searching for ways to do it. But I just see it as taking care of business at this point.
I understand that. Maybe try looking to a doctor about other disorders you might have who knows you might symptoms you thought were normal that are a disorder you could get help for that's what happened to me.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I understand that. Maybe try looking to a doctor about other disorders you might have who knows you might symptoms you thought were normal that are a disorder you could get help for that's what happened to me.
The problem with that is 'disorders' are voted into existence by a group of quack psychiatrists. One of the authors of the DSM admitted that it's mostly bs.

Reactions: qwerty1969 and pthnrdnojvsc
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
How much more and what do I need to do ? :c do you have social media like discord we could be friends on instead?
Comment around 15 to 20 comments
Yes I have discord. We can talk there in the meantime :) there is also an unofficial discord for this website

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Comment around 15 to 20 comments
Yes I have discord. We can talk there in the meantime :) there is also an unofficial discord for this website
Can I have your discord?! :D

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I kinda hate to say this, since ik many of u use discord for chatting etc, but i DESPISE the app, i actually have a fear of social medias, due to my early life. And abt ur issue, it's kinda f'd up how 'mental health institutions' capitalise on u to make money. And it's the same bs advice, abt basic shit all the time.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I kinda hate to say this, since ik many of u use discord for chatting etc, but i DESPISE the app, i actually have a fear of social medias, due to my early life. And abt ur issue, it's kinda f'd up how 'mental health institutions' capitalise on u to make money. And it's the same bs advice, abt basic shit all the time.
I understand for sure I have had bad times on social medias including discord I just try to block or avoid bad people! Also yes the mental health system is so fucked up and here it's really bad (Canada)

Chloe3

Chloe3

Mar 9, 2023
I can relate so much to this obsession with suicide. When I was 10 where I tried the first time to CTB (literally tried to jump into traffic) it has been like a desire to finally succeed. I tried it again a couple of times later, some attempts more serious than others but obviously failed. And no matter what happens or if I have good days, i still have this urge, this obsession of finally doing it on day. I think by now I forget the main reason for it, I mean sure there is lots goin wrong in my life rn and things that make me want to do it, but there is no main reason, I just want to go.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I can relate so much to this obsession with suicide. When I was 10 where I tried the first time to CTB (literally tried to jump into traffic) it has been like a desire to finally succeed. I tried it again a couple of times later, some attempts more serious than others but obviously failed. And no matter what happens or if I have good days, i still have this urge, this obsession of finally doing it on day. I think by now I forget the main reason for it, I mean sure there is lots goin wrong in my life rn and things that make me want to do it, but there is no main reason, I just want to go.
I agree everybody always asks for a main reason I just have the constant arge to do it with or without a reason. Glad to know im not alone and somebody gets it :( I'm sorry your going through this as well doe. <3

• Love
Reactions: Chloe3