Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I don't know why I haven't shared this before, but I'm a poet. A fairly good one of you ask anyone who knows me. I just wrote those poem today as a Facebook post. Maybe some of you will like it...

Skin so soft...
Vulnerable...
Take the blade and sink it in...
Tastefully shedding your virgins sin...
Loving taps, dreadful gaps...
Cut the air and take it in...
Loving...
Gentle...
Honest open wounds blade refreshed...
The simple virgin slit my wrist...
Take the blade and sink it in...
This is life...
Where we begin...

-Brock Kline 2019

My favorite line in a song...
"I hurt myself today... to see if I still feel."
Nin/Johnny cash
I hurt myself today

Trigger warning!! If you can't handle bloody pictures, turn away now.

Yes I'm a cutter. These are my newest additions, some done today...
3460acf2 b636 4bb6 a9d0 c39529d0af71 B57f84c5 3056 4c0d 9de7 9809b36b1741

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote, CuriousAboutThis and 3 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I like your poem. I think its really good! Please share more in the future.

Interesting seeing another cutter here. I'm sure there are more on ss but you're the first one I have encountered.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Centerism and TheDevilsAngel
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I like your poem. I think its really good! Please share more in the future.

Interesting seeing another cutter here. I'm sure there are more on ss but you're the first one I have encountered.
Thank you. It's very reassuring to hear nice things about my poetry. I've actually won a few awards for my poems in the past Ann's I've been published on multiple occasions, but I still don't think I'm anything great. I do hear a lot of good things about my writing style though. So thank you, very much.

I too think there's many cutters here. It's my center, and unlike most, I'm proud of my cutting. I always post on social media about it. I wear short sleeves despite the fact I have many scares. I also cut in places everyone can see. Like my hands, my neck and even my face.

It's a release many don't understand. If I didn't have a razor, I'd probably have ctb a long time ago.

Thanks for the comment! You're awesome!

Reactions: Circles and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Thank you. It's very reassuring to hear nice things about my poetry. I've actually won a few awards for my poems in the past Ann's I've been published on multiple occasions, but I still don't think I'm anything great. I do hear a lot of good things about my writing style though. So thank you, very much.

I too think there's many cutters here. It's my center, and unlike most, I'm proud of my cutting. I always post on social media about it. I wear short sleeves despite the fact I have many scares. I also cut in places everyone can see. Like my hands, my neck and even my face.

It's a release many don't understand. If I didn't have a razor, I'd probably have ctb a long time ago.

Thanks for the comment! You're awesome!

You're welcome :) You're pretty cool yourself. I think its amazing you've won awards for you writing. You totally deserve it.

I've never met someone who feels the same way about cutting like I do. Many selfharmers are ashamed of their scars and cutting but I'm not and it's almost..refreshing to see you aren't either. I quite like them. I think they are neat lol. Most recently I carved a pentagram into my forearm which I think looks cool to me atleast. I've never been so daring to cut my face :O but that's kinda cool.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
You're welcome :) You're pretty cool yourself. I think its amazing you've won awards for you writing. You totally deserve it.

I've never met someone who feels the same way about cutting like I do. Many selfharmers are ashamed of their scars and cutting but I'm not and it's almost..refreshing to see you aren't either. I quite like them. I think they are neat lol. Most recently I carved a pentagram into my forearm which I think looks cool to me atleast. I've never been so daring to cut my face :O but that's kinda cool.
Nice. You are awesome. Keep your blade true my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and UninformedLover