• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I need help!
Well I have a decision to make but I don't know how to do it and I think that maybe someone can help me with their point of view.
Almost a year ago a person I loved very much did ctb, we had promised to go together but HE just did it, maybe I wondered if everything we had been real or not but I love HIM and I stopped caring about the answer, I still live tied to those memories.
Later I met someone who also had those plans but we connected and this person then decided to recover, something that I celebrate because I love HER very much, a few months ago I already had my ctb plans and SHE knew about this...But then SHE was able to contact me a few days before and SHE asked me not to do it, with the previous experience I did not have the heart to leave HER as HE had left me a year ago, it is a horrible feeling, so I stayed but ...I can no longer continue, I have tried to talk to HER , let HER know that this is too much for me and it does not work, SHE deserves to recover and deserves something better, I live tied to my memories and I will never get out of it ... And Even when I love HER a lot but no! I can stay and I want for HER to live a good life without carrying a burden like me, so ... Tell me what do you think? What I can do? If I have been alive until today is it because SHE has asked me, SHE is a very kind and good person but I am tied by the neck, for HIS ghost... Should I stay even if that means turning off more and more? Should I leave soon and now that I have a plan? Should I wait at least two more weeks to leave? What I should do?
pls help me! Pls! I only hace one week!
I can't talk to HER, it's so sensitive and she can get sick about that, but I can't wait, My life is getting worse, pls pls!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ame, Hurt, NodusTollens and 6 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Have you already sought therapies to help you recover and move on from past memories?

and why is that you think your life is getting worse?

*hugs*

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, botanormal and GenesAndEnvironment
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I agree with Wolf. Have you done everything possible to recover? I do not know your reasons and maybe there really is no way out. Consider this very carefully.

If I were her. I would want to make my goodbyes.

I have someone who does not want me to cbt too. I have been asked to at least visit before. I am working on making my life bearable, I am not sure I can. But I would respect the request for making goodbyes.

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Help you is very difficult. My instruction for you is you must be selfish. You must to think about what you want as the most. Find a answer and do it. If not, you will be unhappy.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk, MiserableBastard1995 and x~Sophia~x
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Have you already sought therapies to help you recover and move on from past memories?

and why is that you think your life is getting worse?

*hugs*
I have never sought therapy for that, I have an eating disorder and from that I have received therapy but no further, my life has no meaning, every year that I live I lose more and more, before I had a good job later they fired me, I hate my profession and I have no one else who rlly cares
I agree with Wolf. Have you done everything possible to recover? I do not know your reasons and maybe there really is no way out. Consider this very carefully.

If I were her. I would want to make my goodbyes.

I have someone who does not want me to cbt too. I have been asked to at least visit before. I am working on making my life bearable, I am not sure I can. But I would respect the request for making goodbyes.

I have nothing else, or anyone and I am far from this person, we agreed to see each other but I will not take much more, my reasons now are mainly a huge black hole inside me
Help you is very difficult. My instruction for you is you must be selfish. You must to think about what you want as the most. Find a answer and do it. If not, you will be unha:'
Help you is very difficult. My instruction for you is you must be selfish. You must to think about what you want as the most. Find a answer and do it. If not, you will be unhappy.
:')

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
As i say, it is difficult. I can't say what is right for you. I am thinking about CTB too. If not, i am not here. But still you can try to do what you like. Without any big thinking. Only do some nice things and go forward. CTB you can commit anytime. If you aren´t sure CTB is the one choice, still you can go forward and maybe in time it will be better. I can´t give you any better tips, because i don´t know them. So try to go forward and do nice things.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
I think you should wait. The fact that you are able to stay to not hurt her (I have been there) tells me that maybe you aren't ready yet. When you are ready you won't be questioning it you will just know.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk