UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Yesterday my mom and I was talking and she said something very interesting to me. She said "There is nothing more heartbreaking than hearing your own child cry." I find that quite ironic coming from her. I couldn't even believe my ears.

I remember one time when I was a child I got in trouble for something and my mom beat the hell out of me. She dragged me by my hair, down our hallway,hit me more and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. My mother dragged me all the way to the dining room. Then she kept walking back and forth from the kitchen to her room,throwing freezing cold water at me as I laid on the floor trying to cry as quietly as possible. It was the middle of the night so I just laid on the floor shivering and trying to go back to sleep. I remember thinking to myself how badly I wished someone would save me. Of course no one did but the fault is none other than my own.

I wonder if she was heartbroken then?
I know I talk about my mother so much on here but I have nowhere else to express my anguish. My mom really ruined me as a person and I can't seem to get over it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, disabledandhopeless and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yesterday my mom and I was talking and she said something very interesting to me. She said "There is nothing more heartbreaking than hearing your own child cry." I find that quite ironic coming from her. I couldn't even believe my ears.

I remember one time when I was a child I got in trouble for something and my mom beat the hell out of me. She dragged me by my hair, down our hallway,hit me more and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. My mother dragged me all the way to the dining room. Then she kept walking back and forth from the kitchen to her room,throwing freezing cold water at me as I laid on the floor trying to cry as quietly as possible. It was the middle of the night so I just laid on the floor shivering and trying to go back to sleep. I remember thinking to myself how badly I wished someone would save me. Of course no one did but the fault is none other than my own.

I wonder if she was heartbroken then?
I know I talk about my mother so much on here but I have nowhere else to express my anguish. My mom really ruined me as a person and I can't seem to get over it.
My deepest sympathies to you. That sounds absolutely terrible and I'm sorry you went through that.

When a parent abuses or neglects their child it's truly disgusting. Children look up to their parents and often have no where else to turn when they need help. If they can't turn to their parents it can often damage them and leave them feeling helpless.

I hope you're able to heal from the traumatic events of your past. Again, my sympathies to you.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I know from experience that child abuse can scar you for life. I'm sorry that you went through that hell.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover