• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
I've been suicidal for a year now and I really try to make it better for myself. I tried journaling, I tried exercising, yoga, brearthwork, playing on guitar even more, socializing. But I can't. It seems that the desire to die literally worsens each day and I can't find anything that would be fulfilling or make me willing to live. I hate the world we live in. I hate being in this world. I hate not having thoughts in my head. I hate being so anxious. I hate not being able to do anything by myself and not seeing any future for me because of that.
And I hate that I can't end it because of my mom. Because if I die she'll feel horrible. She went through really bad divorce recently, she doesn't have any living family left except me and my brother that is really far away and doesn't really have the means or desire to come back. I don't want her to be depressed because of my death, so I try to find some other reason to push forward but I still feel miserable.
I don't want her to feel bad. And I don't want to continue living

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Sylveon, flansies and 6 others
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
If only we lived in a world where people rejoiced over our deaths

• Love
Reactions: black.dahlia, RemainingDubious, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I've been suicidal for a year now and I really try to make it better for myself. I tried journaling, I tried exercising, yoga, brearthwork, playing on guitar even more, socializing. But I can't. It seems that the desire to die literally worsens each day and I can't find anything that would be fulfilling or make me willing to live. I hate the world we live in. I hate being in this world. I hate not having thoughts in my head. I hate being so anxious. I hate not being able to do anything by myself and not seeing any future for me because of that.
And I hate that I can't end it because of my mom. Because if I die she'll feel horrible. She went through really bad divorce recently, she doesn't have any living family left except me and my brother that is really far away and doesn't really have the means or desire to come back. I don't want her to be depressed because of my death, so I try to find some other reason to push forward but I still feel miserable.
I don't want her to feel bad. And I don't want to contin

I can totally relate. Same thoughts as yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Oyasumidanny and bandoscii
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is an obstacle for many people.
Hurting your family is not an optimistic prospect.
I have a similar problem.

If we want CTB, we have to be selfish in a sense.
We have to say to ourselves: "Fuck everything and everyone."
Not literally, of course.

Hard topic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: black.dahlia, RemainingDubious, divinemistress36 and 2 others
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I can understand. It's so hard to go on for my mom.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Sylveon and bandoscii
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm only still alive for my mom too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Sylveon, bandoscii and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Every day of her life that she didn't experience losing you was a gift you created out of love and gave with your perseverance. Every one of those days had value. Most people in your life may not know or understand what you created and gave...but we do.

• Love
Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard, RemainingDubious, Sylveon and 4 others