Bagel Lover

Bagel Lover

Jun 5, 2023
I thought it would be ok to shower when my mom came home from work after I cleaned up her things, but I was wrong. She continued to call me useless and selfish for deciding to do so when she came home. I guess she's partially right because I was dumb enough to think I was in the clear. She said I should kill myself since I am so useless. Then, my sister said it was my fault for getting her so mad over a shower.

They don't know I have a container of sodium nitrite under my bed. I find it kind of hilarious that my mom suggested that not one week after telling my sister she should have been aborted. I won't be dying over something my mom and sister said though. It's funny that my suicide will occur due to other reasons, but they'll think they're responsible.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deathisbetter, scorchie, Sannti and 9 others
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Hello Man
It's just manipulation to make you brainwashed. Your mother is deeply mentally ill. You should learn to recognize manipulation and defend yourself against it because you believe in the version of the world that someone presents to you, which is not true. You should learn to recognize defense mechanisms in psychology, because people like you are brainwashed in a million ways, just to be someone's emotion regulator aka punching bag... I hope these reasons are other than this, but we know that having such a parent figure is a nail in the coffin.
Oh of course they not feel responsible for your death, they not responsible for hurting you so far straight shitting in face, don't expect a miracle.
I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Bagel Lover, feder, Deathisbetter and 3 others
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I agree with Rockman.
This is a non-sense to say your are useless. You cleaned her stuff. So, what is the point?
And if you want to take a shower, then you can take a shower.
I don't know your situation but these are not words to say to 'children'.

• Love
Reactions: Bagel Lover, feder, Deathisbetter and 2 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I thought it would be ok to shower when my mom came home from work after I cleaned up her things, but I was wrong. She continued to call me useless and selfish for deciding to do so when she came home. I guess she's partially right because I was dumb enough to think I was in the clear. She said I should kill myself since I am so useless. Then, my sister said it was my fault for getting her so mad over a shower.

They don't know I have a container of sodium nitrite under my bed. I find it kind of hilarious that my mom suggested that not one week after telling my sister she should have been aborted. I won't be dying over something my mom and sister said though. It's funny that my suicide will occur due to other reasons, but they'll think they're responsible.
I don't know how old you are but that is terrifying to hear. I'm tremendously sorry. You are not worthless. If you ever want to talk I'm here.

• Love
Reactions: Bagel Lover, Deathisbetter and dialogos
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to endure all this pain in life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bagel Lover, Deathisbetter and dialogos
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Creepy, your mother sounds pretty toxic

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I'm sorry you're going thru this. I went thru abuse myself all my young life. We didn't have the internet then. I'm praying you get thru this.

• Love
Reactions: Bagel Lover
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023

she's the one that is selfish and useless what a fucking bitch she's projecting it's not your fault :( I am sorry she is abusive to you

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it especially cruel when people force life into this world just to treat that person so badly, it's horrible how humans just create more suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love