Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
She truly loves me and helps me the best she can. I suffer with alot of health problems and in chronic pain, shes the reason im trying so hard to stay alive and its going to devaste her when i ctb. I know she knows im suffering but she still hopes for a miracle. I hate that it has come down to this, this life is not fair, i wish i was healthy and living my life, hanging out with my friends, dating, working... What even is the point of so much pain??? When i was a child i was so happy and had no idea life could be this terrible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, annointed_towers, fleetingnight and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you've had to suffer so unbearably, it truly is such a cruel and hellish existence where people feel so much pain all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kta1994, myusername890 and lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
She truly loves me and helps me the best she can. I suffer with alot of health problems and in chronic pain, shes the reason im trying so hard to stay alive and its going to devaste her when i ctb. I know she knows im suffering but she still hopes for a miracle. I hate that it has come down to this, this life is not fair, i wish i was healthy and living my life, hanging out with my friends, dating, working... What even is the point of so much pain??? When i was a child i was so happy and had no idea life could be this terrible.
I can relate and I'm very sorry for your pain. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Kta1994
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
At least both my parents are dead. I only care about my cats - I feel that my ctb will be betrayal of them, and they never deserved that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kta1994 and Myforevercharlie
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry. You deserve better, too đź«‚