U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I told her that I really couldn't tell her. Then she asked if I wanted money. I asked for $400.00. Can you believe that all I need to ctb is $400.00? That's enough for an uber and a hotel room.

What do I want for Christmas.... I can't belive this kind of society exists. It's amazing. It shouldn't be this hard to die.

Reactions: jodes2
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Do you really want to leave your beloved mom behind at Christmas? I would do anything to still have my mother with me right now. She was my rock. Christmas is just not the same without her. I know it is your life and do as you please and I don't know your story. Maybe, I am just being introspective right now thinking about my own mother. Anyway, I wish you peace. Do what is right for you.

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83, toasterbath, jodes2 and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Do you really want to leave your beloved mom behind at Christmas? I would do anything to still have my mother with me right now. She was my rock. Christmas is just not the same without her. I know it is your life and do as you please and I don't know your story. Maybe, I am just being introspective right now thinking about my own mother. Anyway, I wish you peace. Do what is right for you.
I would do anything to ingest my SN in peace. I feel like I'm trapped on this planet and I just want to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: drainganggggg, UnlimitedPain, jodes2 and 1 other person
hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
I pray to God I'm dead by the time Christmas rolls around.

Reactions: Un- and jodes2
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
wouldn't ever ctb with money i got from my mom

Reactions: Lost Magic and Hirokami
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
wouldn't ever ctb with money i got from my mom
my mother should be funding my death lol
I would do anything to ingest my SN in peace. I feel like I'm trapped on this planet and I just want to leave.
i dont 100% disagree with @jodes2, i at least question waiting only/at least a week or 2. not very long but just long enough to put distance between it. plus if you have the money who said you had to spend it right now? as long as its there youll have your cab/room

Reactions: drainganggggg and ultrasharpy123456
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
You have a right to make your own choice. You are an adult and nobody can tell you what to do.

Obviously, a lot has happened leading up to this point. If you are open to sharing a bit more about what you're going through, there might be other ways of proceeding that won't cause so much hurt to loved ones.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I'll do whether I have my own money or not. Again, I'm passed all this pride. I need to die. I'm living for me now.
Your mother is going to go through so much pain this Christmas, especially after giving you money for a gift to end your life. I can't cut it any other way with you. It's obviously your life and decision, but you will have to prepare for the pain you will leave behind. Do you have a note written or anything?

Reactions: katagiri83 and ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Your mother is going to go through so much pain this Christmas, especially after giving you money for a gift to end your life. I can't cut it any other way with you. It's obviously your life and decision, but you will have to prepare for the pain you will leave behind. Do you have a note written or anything?
Yeah I've written notes and they all know my intentions. I'd have to write another note for them. It's not like I would do it right away but at least I'd have a way out of here.

Reactions: katagiri83 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah I've written notes and they all know my intentions. I'd have to write another note for them. It's not like I would do it right away but at least I'd have a way out of here.
okay, well best wishes in whatever you choose to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death and loss are simply an inevitable part of this life. After all we will all die anyway and lose everything eventually. Your feelings of wanting to be free from this life are understandable, nobody should feel as though they have to suffer for the sake of others unless that is what they wish to do. It certainly can be so tiring and dreadful feeling trapped in a life that you hate, I always really envy those who pass away and don't have to experience this life anymore. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Hopefully you don't get any gift cards instead of cash that would be upsetting haha

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Hopefully you don't get any gift cards instead of cash that would be upsetting haha
Well I could do it inside the apartment while everyone is asleep. It's not like I would do it so quickly.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I'd ask My mom for n but she would probably think it's Nutella. But if if was Nutella mixed with proper n then I wouldn't complain