X

Xta4Love

Student
Dec 25, 2021
That I'm suicidal is a given. Im in a deep depression with a lot of other mental health issues on top.

She called me on the phone, we chatted a bit and then she gets real quiet and asks me if I intent on taking stuff in my house to end my life. I told her in honestly no, not yet. I dont have that stuff (SN) yet

We talked about my illness. That has been especially servere for three years. Everyday living in fear, anxious, panic attacks and deep depression.

It was a very sad conversation but it was honest. My mom fiercly hopes that I recover but she knows there are no silver linings anymore for me. She is aware that the only way I find peace is to end my life

And no I will not get commited to a psych ward by discussing this with loved ones. Thats not how it goes here. Shortage of beds for starters. So money wise.And people like will almost never get hospitalized.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Huntfish34, Dead Meat and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least opening up about that didn't make existing any worse. But anyway I wish you the best, it sounds so awful and tiring what you have to go through.

• Love
Reactions: Xta4Love and Dead Meat
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
I think mums have a certain kind of instinct. I'm pretty sure my mum at least assumes that I'm thinking about taking my life, should my condition worsen

• Hugs
Reactions: Xta4Love, Huntfish34, voc_89 and 1 other person
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
Wow. Thats a major one. That must have been a surreal conversation. Whatever u do at least you know how they felt about the topic and what they wanted for you. And yes, I feel moms have a 6th sense when it comes to their kids.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xta4Love and Huntfish34