• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Hello. I want to cut to the chase and briefly, succinctly mention all details I consider important. I want to end this.

Location: some remote desert like place. No people, no skyscrapers, only shrubs, and perhaps wolf, snake.

A little about me: severely underweight (just about 100 pounds=45 kg). I get tired easily. I have blood clotting problem, lack of hemoglobin

Method:

1) So... Hunger. Fasting. I will drink water (being thirsty=kidney failure=too much pain). Some headache pills (to alleviate headache from hunger), calming pills to not feel scared of death. A mask, so people can't easily identify me

2) this is backup method. If I see that people are almost finding me and catching me... I can use this method asap. A kitchen knife. Throat. This is for worst case scenario, because I still can't correctly identify exactly where carotid arteries are. And I can't hit arteries in the arm / leg because body can just shut down blood to those places and I can end up found + surviving.My biggest problem: I fear of accidentally cutting some nerves in the throat and paralyzing myself. But yeah, I will research all nerves in the throat and find which ones can paralyze me

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Honestly, I'd never choose either of the methods you listed. There's always drowning. Or jumping off a cliff or very tall building. I don't like either of those either, though. Maybe some type of asphyxiation like hanging. I guess in the end you have to do what works for you, though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those methods just sound awful and risky to me, especially the second one but anyway I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Those methods sound absolutely horrifying. Starvation has a lot of survival instinct and it's very painful but at least you have pills to help you. Slitting yourself also has a lot of survival instinct and like you mentioned, you might fail if you don't do it correctly. I really don't suggest either so you should probably consider another method. There are other methods that are more reliable, less survival instinct and overall, more ideal.

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Those methods just sound awful and risky to me, especially the second one but anyway I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.
I can't find any other method suitable to me. But maybe I will do asphyxiation. I just need something to cover my mouth and nose. I have seen that if I take full breath, and hold it, I can last longer. How do you think? Maybe I will make a post about this
Those methods sound absolutely horrifying. Starvation has a lot of survival instinct and it's very painful but at least you have pills to help you. Slitting yourself also has a lot of survival instinct and like you mentioned, you might fail if you don't do it correctly. I really don't suggest either so you should probably consider another method. There are other methods that are more reliable, less survival instinct and overall, more ideal.
But what can I do? I checked resources section here. My only option is asphyxiation.
Honestly, I'd never choose either of the methods you listed. There's always drowning. Or jumping off a cliff or very tall building. I don't like either of those either, though. Maybe some type of asphyxiation like hanging. I guess in the end you have to do what works for you, though.
it is hard to find a method. Maybe I will do asphyxiation... I feel hopeless.

Last edited: