• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
Guillotine is the method that I chose to do, I already planned how will I build it and I also planned how can I minimize the bl00d that will spread out in my room because I don't want my family to bother cleaning it up.

Guillotine is a swift and peaceful way to go but the aftermath is too gruesome that I don't want to traumatize people who will see my corpse.

Should I keep this or just find other methods?

Reactions: davidtorez
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
CTB by a DIY guillotine in your bedroom sounds like a needlessly complex way with endless opportunities for things to go wrong. I would look for less revolutionary methods, although perhaps I'm not informed enough and underestimate your DIY ingenuity.

Reactions: Nothing87, Sylveon, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
warriorcat

warriorcat

enjoy the unknown ♡
Sep 20, 2023
i can't see a possible way for that method to not be extremely messy and would be very traumatic for your family/ people who find your body.
personally i would suggest another way. good luck

Reactions: Nothing87, vesisika and ImsooDone1N
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you live alone? I doubt that it's easy to hide it from your family. There are way better and less gruesome methods.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
K

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
It seems like it could be expensive and risky because you have to be really careful while building it

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I will suggest a counter opinion to most others.
Let's assume you actually know what you're doing (rare), and the mess cleanup under control. I think it might actually be possibly less traumatic.
1. Doesn't include chemicals or potential body damage, that's one plus
2. No bulging eyes, chemical odour, and other similar stuff
3. Very swift death in full awareness

Counter points would be
1. Decapitation in and of itself can be traumatic to people. If your family members would be the ones to find you - maybe reconsider, at least location

Otherwise doesn't matter too much because your death will be defeating to them regardless and they'll suture your head before viewing in most places.

And, in case you got no clue what you're doing or how efficient it will be - just NO

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Praestat_Mori and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
CTB by a DIY guillotine in your bedroom sounds like a needlessly complex way with endless opportunities for things to go wrong. I would look for less revolutionary methods, although perhaps I'm not informed enough and underestimate your DIY ingenuity.
I don't think I could have said it better myself. Unless of course, we are underestimating your diy ingenuity. Scientists 150yrs ago did studies to see how long the head was 'alive' for, as sometimes it would still make expressions or facial movements even 30sec after decapitation. Since science wasn't very advanced then, they never actually figured it out. Either way, I don't think this is a good method, unless u already had access to a professionally built guillotine.

Reactions: Nothing87 and Praestat_Mori
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I'll just leave this here as an informed warning

Reactions: Nothing87, Praestat_Mori and alltoomuch2
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
You won't die instantly if you're decapitated. (trigger warning, this video contains description of animal experiments)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nothing87 and Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You won't die instantly if you're decapitated. (trigger warning, this video contains description of animal experiments)

If you're not dead "instantly" from decapitation, then I guess you're really not dead "instantly" from any method then, are you? Is "instant" a criteria for death? If so, all methods are failures.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and zanahori
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
If you're not dead "instantly" from decapitation, then I guess you're really not dead "instantly" from any method then, are you? Is "instant" a criteria for death? If so, all methods are failures.
It is likely that you would be aware for a short time after decapitation, and presumably able to feel the pain of it happening and after. In many other methods you are unconscious, or your brain is destroyed by trauma or lack of oxygen so you're not aware of anything. That's my take on it anyway. It seems reasonable because your brain and the nerves supplying it will be intact and working until oxygen deprivation via loss of blood supply or direct physical trauma kills it.

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
i can't see a possible way for that method to not be extremely messy and would be very traumatic for your family/ people who find your body.
personally i would suggest another way. good luck
You're right, I should just go find other methods. I am still not planning on building it though, but since I realized the severity of this method I have decided to discontinue it.
I would look for less revolutionary methods
I agree, I decided to cancel this plan and just stick to less revolutionary methods. If ever I continue this method there is a high chance I've made some miscalculations which will turn things to go very bad...
Let's assume you actually know what you're doing (rare), and the mess cleanup under control. I think it might actually be possibly less traumatic.

Counter points would be
1. Decapitation in and of itself can be traumatic to people. If your family members would be the ones to find you - maybe reconsider, at least location

Otherwise doesn't matter too much because your death will be defeating to them regardless and they'll suture your head before viewing in most places.

And, in case you got no clue what you're doing or how efficient it will be - just NO
Gonna be honest, I planned this method impulsively and I felt too confident that I will be able to pull off this method. Since I am planning on committing suicide in the future and I decides to spend the remaining years to plan and revise this method meticulously. But yeah, even with years of research and planning I am 100% sure that I will missed a very important detail which will turn the situation worse and I will suffer from immeasurable amount of pain, plus the aftermath will absolutely scarred for life the people/family/authorities who will see my decapitated body. At this point, I have decided to discontinue this method.

Counter points would be

I am planning on taking a bunch of sleeping pills and I wonder if it will make a huge difference? Nonetheless, I already cancelled on planning this method since I realized there will be a lot of things to go wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It is likely that you would be aware for a short time after decapitation, and presumably able to feel the pain of it happening and after. In many other methods you are unconscious, or your brain is destroyed by trauma or lack of oxygen so you're not aware of anything. That's my take on it anyway. It seems reasonable because your brain and the nerves supplying it will be intact and working until oxygen deprivation via loss of blood supply or direct physical trauma kills it.
I have a tendency to agree with you. I just finished an interesting read on the subject that I'll link below. From my take on what is known, or understood, the current data suggests that some level of consciousness might remain for up to 15 seconds, a quite horrifying amount of time if you think about it. It's still all theoretical, though, of course.

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2