• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
After weeks of planning, one particular piece of my method is unavailable. There's a nationwide unavailability of this thing, as it is only made once a year. Once its gone, thats it for the year. The year's production run is happening right now, but more won't be available for weeks until the run is done.

I'm trying to remain calm, but this is pushing me towards rash behavior. As we all know, rash attempts tend towards the unsuccessful, so I'm doing alot of deep breathing, music and incense (& emotional eating) to keep the lid on desperation. My time for action is short enough as it is, without this added stress, as my money is running out. Once its gone, I will be at risk of losing my autonomy.

As I mentioned in another post, I'm not getting into specifics about my method until I have everything ready, to keep certain others from stopping me. Just needing to say this crap "out loud" to let off some of the pressure. Thanks to all for providing a safe place to vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
You have me wondering what this stuff is now?

Reactions: kyhoti
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG after venting about the production run, I did my normal OCDish search, AND I FOUND A SOURCE! I placed my order, fingers crossed that it goez through. I'm financially fucked now, as it was expensive, so fingers crossed.

As soon as it comex in, I'll post about the shitshow process of everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck!

Reactions: kyhoti