unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
I'm not in writing mode right now. But just want to talk about this. Will keep it simple in this initial part but might expand later.

depression, adhd, anxiety, sleep problems, and possibly cptsd(this one is not diagnosed) been trying therapy/meds for a decade. Nothing works enough and the small effects I have experienced seem to be temporary and lead back to dysfunction.

just can't seem to regulate myself and have a routine aside from slight exceptions on rare occasion. Everything feels so tedious most of the time. I'm just tired. Not even sure if I would have the determination to ever ctb. Don't have much of a life. Very afraid of the future. It's not fun to live this way

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, western_heart, Elysium Searcher and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life can certainly be exhausting. It can be a hopeless feeling trying everything to get better but nothing works. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I would do anything for a peaceful way out really, it does require effort to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DepressedSloth, OceanBlue and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I have anxiety with generalized fear and panic attacks. I also suffer from stress and have depression because of my me/cfs.

Life is hard on good days and unbearble on bad days. Today's it's been one of the former.

I read your list of diagnoses and it makes me want to send you a big hug. You carry a lot on your shoulders, I am sorry…

❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DepressedSloth, OceanBlue and FuneralCry