Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
This is really frustrating and degrading for me. Last week on 3 separate days they got my medication wrong and missed out my blood pressure pills (missed all of them on 2 days, bp on 3rd).

Today I opened two envelopes titled "day" and "night" and the medication is entirely different. Since its cut up to be one day I can't even see what all the pills are. I really should be consulted before my medication is changed at all and I should know at all times what pills I'm being given. I don't consent to this.

So going through the medication so far what I identified is:
regular diabetes medication, plus some new diabetes medication. okay? I guess I'll take that
some new blood pressure medication. okay? no idea about the other blood pressure meds, its might be ones I can't identify from the packaging
an anti-emetic? okay? for post anaesthesia and opioids, well I've had neither of those. odd. I do get carsick but thats still odd af.
my regular gerd med, I think

And.. two meds for schizophrenia? wtf.
There's also a pink one which I damn hope is mirtazapine and another white one, so definitely my blood pressure meds have changed.
Here's a list of undesirable effects I found about the schizophrenia med online.

4.8 Undesirable effects
Adverse effects have been ranked under headings of frequency using the following convention: very common (1/10); common (1/100; <1/10); uncommon (1/1,000; <1/100); rare (1/10,000; <1/1,000); very rare (<1/10,000); not known (cannot be estimated from the available data).
Nervous system disorders
Very common: extrapyramidal symptoms may occur: tremor, rigidity, hypokinesia, hypersalivation, akathisia, dyskinesia.
These symptoms are generally mild at optimal dosages and partially reversible without discontinuation of amisulpride upon administration of antiparkinsonian medication. The incidence of extrapyramidal symptoms which is dose related, remains very low in the treatment of patients with predominantly negative symptoms with doses of 50-300mg/day.
Common: somnolence, acute dystonia (spasm torticolis, oculogyric crisis, trismus) may appear. This is reversible without discontinuation of amisulpride upon treatment with an antiparkinsonian agent.
Uncommon: seizures, tardive dyskinesia characterised by rhythmic, involuntary movements primarily of the tongue and/or face have been reported, usually after long term administration. Antiparkinsonian medication is ineffective or may induce aggravation of the symptoms.
Rare: Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (see section 4.4), which is a potentially fatal complication
Not known: restless legs syndrome
Eye disorders
Common: blurred vision (see section 4.7)
Psychiatric disorders
Common: insomnia, anxiety, agitation, orgasmic dysfunction
Uncommon: confusion
Gastrointestinal disorders
Common: constipation, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth.
Endocrine disorders
Common: amisulpride causes an increase in plasma prolactin levels which is reversible after drug discontinuation. This may result in galactorrhoea, amenorrhoea, gynaecomastia, breast pain, and erectile dysfunction.
Rare: benign pituitary tumour such as prolactinoma (see section 4.3 and 4.4)
Metabolism and nutrition disorders
Uncommon: hyperglycemia (see section 4.4), hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolaemia
Rare: hyponatraemia, syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH)
Investigations
Common: weight gain
Uncommon: elevation of hepatic enzymes, mainly transaminases
Immune system disorders
Uncommon: allergic reaction
Blood and Lymphatic system disorders:
Uncommon: leukopenia, neutropenia (see section 4.4)
Rare: agranulocytosis (see section 4.4)
Cardiac disorders
Uncommon: bradycardia
Rare: QT interval prolongation, ventricular arrhythmias such as torsade de pointes, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrest, sudden death (see section 4.4).
Vascular disorders
Common: hypotension
Uncommon: increase in blood pressure
Rare: venous thromboembolism, including pulmonary embolism sometimes fatal, and deep vein thrombosis (see section 4.4)
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders:
Uncommon: nasal congestion, pneumonia aspiration (mainly in association with other antipsychotics and CNS depressants).
Hepatobiliary disorders:
Uncommon: hepatocellular injury
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
Rare: angioedema, urticaria
Not known: photosensitivity reaction
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders:
Uncommon: osteopenia, osteoporosis
Renal and urinary disorders:
Uncommon: urinary retention
Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
Not known: drug withdrawal syndrome neonatal (see section 4.6)

Give me control over my own damn meds. It's not like they even get my meds right half of the days on last week. I would like to know at least what they are giving me.

I have a 1-1 session tomorrow, seems like one of those every month. I should probably raise the issue even though I think it will be futile, since meds control is one of their rules. I'm still unhappy about the way of going about it and messing up my meds for 3 days though.

I wish I had my own place to live.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, AnonymousS, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i am so, so fucking sorry you're going through this. this sounds like an absolute nightmare. i don't have much advice and i'm so sorry for that.
i'm always here for you.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Cheers, in any case I'm not taking some random pills for schizophrenia without a diagnosis. I've no idea what insanity whomever prescribed them is going under too, without even meeting me. Especially when it says taking them can be potentially fatal and all of those side effects.

It's really uncomfortable taking pills in these conditions. I'm so pissed off being treated like this. I'm tired of being treated like I'm not human. Just let me live independently on my own.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra, jamie_ and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I find this so disturbing. You should ABSOLUTELY be told what you are taking. It's your body! I hope they are willing to go through it all with you in the one to one. It's so disrespectful to just change things without telling you why.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I just spoke to them just now and received my medication and its the usual stuff I would expect so I don't know what happened with it yesterday. Maybe I was given the wrong meds somehow, just similar to what I usually take.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, donealready, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person