bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

i am not a 'who', Archivist, i am a 'what' she/it
Jul 27, 2023
i live a life i dreamt for a very long time. I'm not in dependence of anyone, i have quite a big paycheck for my country, i don't have any financial or social problems, i have a lot of friends, i can afford to eat delivery every day, i have successfully finished my transition, changed documents and have a good pass but... i don't see any point in it. i don't know why am i alive, every tiny problem is a giant thing for me, i struggle e every day to stay alive and thinking about stopping to try. i don't think that i deserve this life and money, i don't think that i look good enough, and i just don't know what is it all for. i should feel good, but i feel horrible. ffs, i LOVE MY JOB. i never met a person who could say it, but, nevertheless, i think about ending it all
sorry you had to read it, and sorry for my horrible English, it's not my first language

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep, lazyegg and 6 others
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be “me” anymore
Jan 1, 2022
Ehhhhhhhh... Take care bro

• Love
Reactions: bestbeforetomorrow
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
None of it matters if YOU don't think it does NOW, you're the one that assigns meaning and importance to things in life and that's how one can be happy alone or having a lot less money/things/comfort. There's no right way you should've been feeling because these things are just...circumstances, they have no inherent value, don't invalidate your feelings based on the socially accepted definition of what a perfect life is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and bestbeforetomorrow
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
None of it matters if YOU don't think it does NOW, you're the one that assigns meaning and importance to things in life and that's how one can be happy alone or having a lot less money/things/comfort. There's no right way you should've been feeling because these things are just...circumstances, they have no inherent value, don't invalidate your feelings based on the socially accepted definition of what a perfect life is.
thank you, it's so hard to not.. i mean
others have basically nothing, it must be worse for them, and I'm here, with social skills and money: i wAnNa DiE

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
thank you, it's so hard to not.. i mean
others have basically nothing, it must be worse for them, and I'm here, with social skills and money: i wAnNa DiE
I understand, but that's because we grew up being taught that life is all about buying things and being liked so if you're not jumping around with happiness after achieving this then there's something wrong with you, and if you didn't achieve any of it but are happy then well, you shouldn't be, you failed life, shame on you.

The world sucks.

• Aww..
Reactions: bestbeforetomorrow and FadingSunshine
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I'm in kind of the same boat, everything is just so meaningless so it seems like there's no point in going on if I don't enjoy my time here

bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
I'm in kind of the same boat, everything is just so meaningless so it seems like there's no point in going on if I don't enjoy my time here
yes, i just.. i don't even know what to buy to feel better even for some time. food - nothing, doing smth outside - same thing, visit different places - omg, what is it? i still feel terrible
it became better after i started antidepressants, but not drastically

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Do you know the root cause of your unhappiness?

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I don't know anything so take this with a grain of salt but if you haven't tried therapy I think it would be worth it. I've heard that it really helps people uncover problems that they weren't even aware of and go over coping mechanisms.

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
I don't know anything so take this with a grain of salt but if you haven't tried therapy I think it would be worth it. I've heard that it really helps people uncover problems that they weren't even aware of and go over coping mechanisms.
i just started therapy, had around 4 sessions

everything used be ok, and then i just started to thinking about suicide once again.. after around 6 months of feeling better

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I think therapy really starts helping 10-20 sessions in, once your therapist understands more about you and you feel more comfortable with them. Don't forget changing your therapist is natural, don't feel like you have to stick with your therapist if you don't think it's helping

• Hugs
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
I think therapy really starts helping 10-20 sessions in, once your therapist understands more about you and you feel more comfortable with them. Don't forget changing your therapist is natural, don't feel like you have to stick with your therapist if you don't think it's helping
thank you, i hope it'll help
anyway I'm to afraid to kms rn, hope smth will change soon
I'll feel better, or stop being afraid🥲

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
You remind me of my friend @niki wonoto

Reactions: niki wonoto
N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
You remind me of my friend @niki wonoto

thanks bro for mentioning me, this is a good post that I can somewhat relate indeed.

i live a life i dreamt for a very long time. I'm not in dependence of anyone, i have quite a big paycheck for my country, i don't have any financial or social problems, i have a lot of friends, i can afford to eat delivery every day, i have successfully finished my transition, changed documents and have a good pass but... i don't see any point in it. i don't know why am i alive, every tiny problem is a giant thing for me, i struggle e every day to stay alive and thinking about stopping to try. i don't think that i deserve this life and money, i don't think that i look good enough, and i just don't know what is it all for. i should feel good, but i feel horrible. ffs, i LOVE MY JOB. i never met a person who could say it, but, nevertheless, i think about ending it all
sorry you had to read it, and sorry for my horrible English, it's not my first language

I'm from Indonesia (40 M). I can somewhat a bit relate with you in the context that I'm still quite privileged, which means I still live quite a comfortable (& even spoiled/pampered life) compared to most people; although sadly I'm nowhere successful at all like you. In fact, my life is a complete total failure (I'm a NEET basically, or semi-hikikomori), and every time I look in the mirror, all I see is just a pathetic loser who should not exist in this world. But I used to live a happy & very privileged life back then when I was still young (my family/parents' financial situations now is also going through hard/difficult times now).

I always love to read posts like this, personally, because it always shows to everyone that even being privileged or successful etc etc it all still doesn't guarantee that you will automatically be happy, or want to live. You can have it all, but still depressed, or even suicidal (celebrities/artists' CTB / suicide cases always come to my mind).

Finally, I can deeply relate also when you've said that you "don't see any point in it, don't know why you're alive, every tiny problem is a giant thing" and that you still feel horrible when you should feel good. I've often posted (& commented) here in this forum about things like Existential Depression (which personally I think is worse than just only a temporary existential crisis), and also Nihilism. I also have experienced these two things, and yes it seriously destroyed & crushed any energy, motivation, & will to live (I still even haven't talked about Pessimism (or Philosophical Pessimism), Antinatalism, Efilism, Promortalism, Depressive Realism, Extinctionism, etc etc). Most people especially in real life (IRL) just don't/can't understand what/how all these things can really, seriously cripple you mentally, to the point that you don't see any point in doing anything anymore, in this meaningless (& shitty) world/life/society/existence/reality. Because most people "normally" rarely or even perhaps never even think 'deeper' things like all those things (people will even think it's just useless & waste of time, energy, & money, especially in today's capitalism era which if it doesn't make money/profits, then it's just useless). People will just spout out some stoic, pragmatic, realistic BS/nonsense, when the fact that it's all really pointless (& shitty), if you really think about it deeply enough. Most people won't get it; Most people don't even care about all these 'useless' thinking (which is ironic, because they don't realize that LIFE or this existence itself IS useless).

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and bestbeforetomorrow
SadPingu

SadPingu

Go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Kinda the same boat. Perfect life to anyone looking in. Spent 10 years in a job I grew to hate and just this year landed the job of my dreams. Why aren't I happy? (Probably cos I have biplaor 2...)

• Love
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
Kinda the same boat. Perfect life to anyone looking in. Spent 10 years in a job I grew to hate and just this year landed the job of my dreams. Why aren't I happy? (Probably cos I have biplaor 2...)
and i have depression, so
sounds about right
thanks bro for mentioning me, this is a good post that I can somewhat relate indeed.

I'm from Indonesia (40 M). I can somewhat a bit relate with you in the context that I'm still quite privileged, which means I still live quite a comfortable (& even spoiled/pampered life) compared to most people; although sadly I'm nowhere successful at all like you. In fact, my life is a complete total failure (I'm a NEET basically, or semi-hikikomori), and every time I look in the mirror, all I see is just a pathetic loser who should not exist in this world. But I used to live a happy & very privileged life back then when I was still young (my family/parents' financial situations now is also going through hard/difficult times now).

I always love to read posts like this, personally, because it always shows to everyone that even being privileged or successful etc etc it all still doesn't guarantee that you will automatically be happy, or want to live. You can have it all, but still depressed, or even suicidal (celebrities/artists' CTB / suicide cases always come to my mind).

Finally, I can deeply relate also when you've said that you "don't see any point in it, don't know why you're alive, every tiny problem is a giant thing" and that you still feel horrible when you should feel good. I've often posted (& commented) here in this forum about things like Existential Depression (which personally I think is worse than just only a temporary existential crisis), and also Nihilism. I also have experienced these two things, and yes it seriously destroyed & crushed any energy, motivation, & will to live (I still even haven't talked about Pessimism (or Philosophical Pessimism), Antinatalism, Efilism, Promortalism, Depressive Realism, Extinctionism, etc etc). Most people especially in real life (IRL) just don't/can't understand what/how all these things can really, seriously cripple you mentally, to the point that you don't see any point in doing anything anymore, in this meaningless (& shitty) world/life/society/existence/reality. Because most people "normally" rarely or even perhaps never even think 'deeper' things like all those things (people will even think it's just useless & waste of time, energy, & money, especially in today's capitalism era which if it doesn't make money/profits, then it's just useless). People will just spout out some stoic, pragmatic, realistic BS/nonsense, when the fact that it's all really pointless (& shitty), if you really think about it deeply enough. Most people won't get it; Most people don't even care about all these 'useless' thinking (which is ironic, because they don't realize that LIFE or this existence itself IS useless).
it was really nice to read it, thank you
i don't have a lot of to say you, just...
i just understand, thats all
thank you

Reactions: niki wonoto
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Weird that you ended up in this site.. I would recommend logging off because you'll only see hurt and broken people like me who lost the ability to live a happy life.

But you, you have a potential to live an good life and experience every positive side of it, so don't let boredom kill you.

I've been on the good side of life before my mental illness and memories of some traumatic events. I know it can be good. I don't wanna sound life a pro-life or anti-suicide but I'm just telling you how it is.

Last edited:
  • Love
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
Weird that you ended up in this site.. I would recommend logging off because you'll only see hurt and broken people like me who lost the ability to live a happy life.

But you, you have a potential to live an good life and experience every positive side of it, so don't let boredom kill you.

I've been on the good side of life before my mental illness and memories of some traumatic events. I know it can be good. I don't wanna sound life a pro-life or anti-suicide but I'm just telling you how it is.
thank you
i don't actually know, it's not boredom, honestly
mostly it's mental illnesses
multiple illnesses
🤧🤧

020x

020x

Jul 6, 2023
thank you
i don't actually know, it's not boredom, honestly
mostly it's mental illnesses
multiple illnesses
🤧🤧
If there's anything bothering your life, you can be completely open about it in this site. There's lots of good people here who will support you with your decisions.

My PM is always open in case you wanna talk about anything. )

Last edited:
  • Love
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
If there's anything bothering your daily life you can be open about it in this site. There's lots of good people here who will support you with your decisions.

My PM is always open in case you wanna talk about anything. )
thank you, it means a lot for me
tbh my condition is unstable af, yesterday I've been planning cbt, rn desire to die is just somewhere at background (aka the most normal condition i ever had)
and the thing that's bothering me
I'm blaming myself for being not good enough

020x

020x

Jul 6, 2023
thank you, it means a lot for me
tbh my condition is unstable af, yesterday I've been planning cbt, rn desire to die is just somewhere at background (aka the most normal condition i ever had)
and the thing that's bothering me
I'm blaming myself for being not good enough
Don't blame yourself for something you can't control. I've always believed and did myself to always try to find treatment first, and that as soon as possible, and to try to recover to live a good life. However, if in your case, your condition is incurable and there is absolutely no hope that things will get better, only then would I recommend looking into resources regarding information about ctb methods. I know emotionally you might desire to put an immediate end to your pain but impulsively deciding to do such things mostly result in failed attempt that will leave damage and only more suffering. Take a break, think about your possibilities and future first, if you want to open up more to find a solution, you can PM me. Otherwise, regardless of what's happening, I wish that everything will work out for you the way you wanted.

• Love
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

Jul 27, 2023
Don't blame yourself for something you can't control. I've always believed and did myself to always try to find treatment first, and that as soon as possible, and to try to recover to live a good life. However, if in your case, your condition is incurable and there is absolutely no hope that things will get better, only then would I recommend looking into resources regarding information about ctb methods. I know emotionally you might desire to put an immediate end to your pain but impulsively deciding to do such things mostly result in failed attempt that will leave damage and only more suffering. Take a break, think about your possibilities and future first, if you want to open up more to find a solution, you can PM me. Otherwise, regardless of what's happening, I wish that everything will work out for you the way you wanted.
well, I'm going to therapy and
i don't know
I'll probably pm u but a bit later, I'm not really in the mood for talking, I'm doing some stuff with personal documents :>
and I'm.. kinda ok, yesterday was fricking hell

• Hugs
Reactions: 020x