sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
i'm crying so much. i can't believe it's over just like that. i don't want to die. i have wanted to live for once. i can't take this pain. maybe drinking SN won't be so bad if it makes this pain stop. i've never cried this much in my life. dad died. my ears ring. and hurt. i can't go outside anymore. i can't take a shower. i can't eat. i can't watch tv. i can't play with my cat. i can't. i cant. i can't. i'm tired. it's too much pain. i'm traumatised by everything that's happening and that's happened. i'm so sad and tired. i'm gonna die at 25 without ever having my first kiss or anything else i wanted. i hope heaven exists. i want to be happy. i'm so tired. i wish someone sat here with me and wiped my tears but i'm rotting in my room. i can't even open the window because it hurts my brain. the sound of wind that i used to love so much. the sound of rain. my little last pleasures in this torturous existence gone. i liked- i can't continue typing. this. i'm sick. it hurts. i wanted to live so badly i spent so long trying to recover from depression. it's so unfair. unfair. kill me im so tired. please why did this happen. i wish it never did. i wish i was happy i wish i was happy and healthy so bad. and loved and that i had everything i wanted. i hope heaven exist. i want to hug my dad and my cat. and i want to be safe from this sound. where it can't hurt me anymore, 10 years of hell. worse worse. tired. why did all those other people deserve to die having their hand held and i didn't. i don't want a hotel. i don't want my throat to burn. i don't want to throw up. i don't want to turn blue. i just want to rest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Reflection, Jon Arbuckle, geogaddi_676 and 1 other person
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I'm so sorry for what you are going through..:aw:

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I'm so sorry for what you are going through..:aw:
thank you 😞😞 i'm crying so much i can't stop. i don't know how to survive the days before i ctb or months idk how long it'll take to get SN and everything else i need. and i don't know if it will even work. but at least i'll be with dad and won't suffer anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
People are here for you, as much or as little as you're able to talk. I understand that your auditory being so fucked like that must be absolute hell, I have experienced temporary conditions like you describe. Im so sorry you're going through this<3

• Hugs
Reactions: sevennn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are tortured so much in this painful existence, it's all just so cruel to me, but anyway I hope you find the rest you search for.

• Love
Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I'm sorry you are tortured so much in this painful existence, it's all just so cruel to me, but anyway I hope you find the rest you search for.
yeah i hope so too. i hope i can drink SN
People are here for you, as much or as little as you're able to talk. I understand that your auditory being so fucked like that must be absolute hell, I have experienced temporary conditions like you describe. Im so sorry you're going through this<3
it's hell because it's so mysterious and doctors. i researched online and it's like no information really. and why can't anyone help :,( it's cruel. if they could help i would be so happy living life, thank you for being there for me