annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
Hi baby, I know we are no longer together. You believe I'm a liar and a disgusting person, yet I no longer have the energy to convince anyone otherwise. I know I did things wrong, like not taking care of my physical and mental health. It became a burden on you. I wish you would've said something.

Love is something I think people should fight for. Love has its ups and downs, and I was hoping we could've worked through this one, but it's ok. I hope you're okay and safe, I hope Salem, your cat, is ok too, he's getting a little old. Kiss him for me.

If you knew me at all like you claimed to, you'd know I'd never lie about your friends. I saw them as family. Everything I told you is true, but I'm stupid to even ask you to try and believe me. But I hope you're ok regardless. I hope they don't hurt you, I hope they treat you better now. I don't know why I'm writing this, it doesn't fucking matter, you'll see this all as some big manipulation tactic, right? I don't get it, you once knew me. Why do you continue to act like you didn't? You know i'd never do those things. You know i'd never intentionally hurt anyone.

I don't know why I'm writing this. it'll never make it to you, and I'm sure you're already telling people I'm crazy.

to anyone else reading this, I no longer care for my reputation. I wish I could die so people would stop making up lies about me. I'm tired of my ex stalker, my ex friends, everything. why the fuck is it so hard for anyone to believe me? I just wanted to be free

to you, D. I still love you. If you're reading this somehow and you have a hunch it's me, it is.

be there or be Square.

(P.S. he'd be a cute cat.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, Forever Sleep, Nikitatos and 2 others