• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
the pain is too traumatic to talk about usually, both during pain episodes and not during. so I'm confused, it feels maybe too vulnerable to talk about with providers?

but what can I say about it, to find remedies to try? I cannot find words

providers hurt me when they touch me also, and when they talk to me. my set of rock bottoms seems like too weak for medical offices, like they'll always start new crises?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, idk3 and Flailure 513282
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
I hope you find some relief. I know how shitty it is when symptoms flare up

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I have similar issues with pain in legs and feet. Idk about medical care in America anymore where I am. It seems impossible for non-wealthy people to get adequate medical care since we don't have a health care system. What we have instead is a thoroughly corrupt insurance fraud racket!

Reactions: Catch-22
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I have similar issues with pain in legs and feet. Idk about medical care in America anymore where I am. It seems impossible for non-wealthy people to get adequate medical care since we don't have a health care system. What we have instead is a thoroughly corrupt insurance fraud racket!
if you were wealthy, what would you do?

did you consider different options for different levels of wealth? I tried, in case I met someone, and got stuck often again and again

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023

if you were wealthy, what would you do?

did you consider different options for different levels of wealth? I tried, in case I met someone, and got stuck often again and again
If I were very wealthy I would try to find a doctor to deal with on a cash for service basis and he either provides adequate care or don't get the money. When Medicare, Medicaid or any type insurance involved the drs. know they're getting paid and have no incentive to provide adequate anything and constant pressure from government to do the polar opposite

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
If I were very wealthy I would try to find a doctor to deal with on a cash for service basis and he either provides adequate care or don't get the money. When Medicare, Medicaid or any type insurance involved the drs. know they're getting paid and have no incentive to provide adequate anything and constant pressure from government to do the polar opposite
oh. is there cash for service bases? I mean even for direct pay drs / no insurance, don't they require fee before or after care either way?

also can I ask your medicaid experience? Idk if I should try it, if some drs using it are more familiar to how poverty is, and if patient advocate + medicaid can go ok or as good as independent dr

ah feels too hard to live, medical trauma avoidance attempts and communication demands feel so suicidality spiking?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
oh. is there cash for service bases? I mean even for direct pay drs / no insurance, don't they require fee before or after care either way?

also can I ask your medicaid experience? Idk if I should try it, if some drs using it are more familiar to how poverty is, and if patient advocate + medicaid can go ok or as good as independent dr

ah feels too hard to live, medical trauma avoidance attempts and communication demands feel so suicidality spiking?
Impressive amounts of cash will sway most people. Doctors don't know the 1st thing about poverty. And I feel the same way as you even thinking about dealing with corrupt medical industrial complex makes me think suicide is the only practical answer.
And don't go to any doctor who requires fee before service. That's telegraphing they're going to defraud you. Fees paid only when you're satisfied with service provided!
Most drs. not going to work that way anymore when they're all billionaires dealing with insurance companies

Last edited:
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Impressive amounts of cash will sway most people. Doctors don't know the 1st thing about poverty. And I feel the same way as you even thinking about dealing with corrupt medical industrial complex makes me think suicide is the only practical answer.
And don't go to any doctor who requires fee before service. That's telegraphing they're going to defraud you. Fees paid only when you're satisfied with service provided!
Most drs. not going to work that way anymore when they're all billionaires dealing with insurance companies
oh, what model is that? I thought the most control a patient can have is direct care or concierge care, and those are buy-in? like a membership/registration fee? maybe for private but insured drs, I heard of refunds after complaining reviews, but they still had to pay after the visit before the review?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
No one can make you pay after you have already seen the doctor in United States anyway. They can always go to court, collection agency etc. It's probably like I said very few drs. nowadays gonna do anything unless some kinda insurance companies involved. Health care in America is totally fucked in 21st century. Makes me more suicidal than I would be otherwise cuz I have real pain issues.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What do the doctors say is the cause of the leg pain? Nerves? Inadequate blood flow? Idiopathic?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
the pain is too traumatic to talk about usually, both during pain episodes and not during. so I'm confused, it feels maybe too vulnerable to talk about with providers?

providers hurt me when they touch me also, and when they talk to me. my set of rock bottoms seems like too weak for medical offices, like they'll always start new crises?
Do you have RLS maybe?
Suffering myself from it since 15 years

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Do you have RLS maybe?
Suffering myself from it since 15 years
wondered about akathisia, did you relate? I had some related links about it that I was confused if were ok or safe to post here. maybe is pm ok, if you know of related pains?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
wondered about akathisia, did you relate? I had some related links about it that I was confused if were ok or safe to post here. maybe is pm ok, if you know of related pains?
I think that's something different. You can post links ofcourse.

Where you diagnosed?

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023

Hey I was in medical school (I am not a doctor-Disclaimer). I can see if there I can maybe diagnose you but again not a doctor but I may be able to help...

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Hey I was in medical school (I am not a doctor-Disclaimer). I can see if there I can maybe diagnose you but again not a doctor but I may be able to help...
hi, can you elaborate? for example what'd you try if not dr, what'd you try with your medical background, and how can diagnosis work without a provider? idk if these are too private to pm or not

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I have severe RLS and neuropathy. Luckily I'm prescribed painkillers but my Dr isn't covered by my insurance and isn't cheap. I won't be able to afford my care much longer. They demand payment upfront. My failing health is one of many reasons for ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I have severe RLS and neuropathy. Luckily I'm prescribed painkillers but my Dr isn't covered by my insurance and isn't cheap. I won't be able to afford my care much longer. They demand payment upfront. My failing health is one of many reasons for ctb.
Sorry I think it may have been mentioned above. Is it RLS-1 or RLS-2?