mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I'm ending my life soon, I'll make a separate thread for Goodbyes, here I'm going to lay down some thoughts I have that I can't keep on my mind.

I'm dying soon and I know the impact my death will cause on people close to me. I'll miss my two little sisters. I won't miss my parents, maybe my mother but certainly not my father. I have a dear friend that I pushed away but she still is trying to get in touch. She's going to graduate next week. I really really hope the news of my death reaches her after the graduation date.

I really wished to live but this is fucking hard. I know life is full of beautiful things, I have seen and experienced them, but I'm not strong enough to fight for them.

I'm ok.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh Mirko! I'm gonna miss you so much. Was not expecting this.
Let me tell you that for the few times we talked and your forum activity, you look like a great person.

I know how frustrating and hard trying to live can be! I'm exactly going through that. I still don't know how long I'll endure this agony.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your goodbye thread so as to say a proper farewell to you.

Send you lots of hugs!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Spitfire