GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
For as long as I've started thinking about my future, I've had a feeling in the back of my mind that I never really wanted to move forward to begin with.

Later down the years, I'd come to find that this was caused by depression, but also would play into my current suicidal ideology.

For as long as I've had to seriously partake in adult life with things like finding a job, learning how to drive, and going to college, I've never been able to accomplish any of the successfully, and it's mainly because I don't have the motivation to, and the REASON why I don't have the motivation for it is that even if I DID attain those things, (a stable job, a car, an education), I wouldn't be satisfied with life, because my fundamental problem is that I am alive, not that I'm unsuccessful, albeit being unsuccessful certainly helps to fuel my need to kill myself.

I have tried attending college 4 times, and failed. I am currently on my 5th attempt and failing, since I don't bother to study (what's the point?). I even tried to go to the military, since I'm a healthy and fit young man, but I left through bootcamp, realizing that it wasn't going to make me any more fulfilled to be here, and I'd just have more responsibilities to deal with as I moved up the ranks.

For anyone curious, I also did psychiatric therapy (it's how I got my diagnosis, and subsequently my meds), none of which helped. My time with therapy was insightful in some ways to help better myself as a person, but it did not in fact drive up my desire to remain alive, rather it strengthened my resolve that this world is not for me.

I am mere months away from ending up in a precarious position, possibly homelessness, which would make it rather hard to kill myself. I hope my borrowed time serves me to find a way out before that happens.

So what do I want? I want a world that I cannot possibly have. Something utopian, akin to the video I've linked below. Obviously, something like this cannot exists in the real world, that's just silly, but I'm fine with that, because if I can't have it my way, I don't want it at all. May I find my peace someday. May you all too.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathxo, Siderly, letmejoindeath and 4 others
InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
Good luck OP. Make the most of the time you've got, whatever that means for you.

Reactions: GreenMarsh
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We are forced to become wage-slaves in a sick and twisted society against our will.
Everything is geared towards money, status and possessions.
If you do not become " successful " in the eyes of society, then you are very unfairly branded a loser.
I never wanted this shit too, so have therefore failed in the eyes of society.
I completely relate to needing to live in a world that will never become a reality.
I hope you find the peace you deserve.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see existing as the problem, in my case only death can bring me peace from all the suffering existing causes. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.