N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Hi all, i have something in mind. I want to try Electroconvulsive theraphy. It's not for disorders like mine, but there is a great chance to lose lots of memories. I can get it done i and know it wont be so legal. But it's a chance for a new life.
I imagine how i'm left with a video of my old me with some basic instructions and lost, really lots of cash. What do you think, does anyone went trought this?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Are you able to get trauma-focused therapies such as EMDR so that the memories lose their negative charges? There are also techniques like Emotional Freedom and Tapas Acupressure.

Reactions: netrezven
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
First time i hear about EMDR will check it out. Any time i seek help when my alters are triggered i say, that i'm fine and feel great and there is no need for oher meetings.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
like Emotional Freedom and Tapas Acupressure.
I remember my days trying EFT, was so nice, I don't know if it's because Placebo effect or its actual helped, but I remember that something has changed.

Hi all, i have something in mind. I want to try Electroconvulsive theraphy. It's not for disorders like mine, but there is a great chance to lose lots of memories. I can get it done i and know it wont be so legal. But it's a chance for a new life.
I imagine how i'm left with a video of my old me with some basic instructions and lost, really lots of cash. What do you think, does anyone went trought this?
Have you tried go to Psychologist or psychiatrist? I honestly think it would be better

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Blue Starz

Blue Starz

Shining Through Darkness
Apr 4, 2020
Please don't try ECT; many people are left with damaged brains (not just lost memory) and are usually left with diminished cognitive capacity. i know this because not only do i have a degree in Psychology but did extensive research on it, along with psychiatric drugs & wrote university papers on effectiveness of "medications".

ECT is experimental at best; there is zero guarantee you can pick & choose various outcomes, & it's precarious to allow people to do anything to your brain. Please reconsider. Best of luck either way.

Reactions: Skathon and GoodPersonEffed