nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Meto - My husband gets nauseated every time he eats avocado, even in a tiny amount. So every time I get him a burrito, I have to remember no guacamole. Last month, I totally forgot about it cuz we hadn't had a burrito for a while. I gave him a meto pill before he started eating and it worked wonders for him, gobbled down the whole thing.

Propranolol - We both started taking it after I successfully got the Rx from my shrink. My husband takes it sporadically before giving presentations at work. I take it sporadically before participating in my kid's dreadful interactive daycare activities.

Trazodone - Well, this is not a med for the SN method. I attempted to obtain benzo from my shrink by using anxiety and insomnia as excuses. My shrink refused to prescribe me benzo saying it's habit-forming and prescribed me trazodone for insomnia instead. I only took a few pills but mostly been getting refills for my husband. He likes it much better than melatonin.

We keep a stock of OTC NSAIDs and antacids at home. It's always been my job to replenish them.

My husband doesn't know I got the meds for the SN method, even praised me for bringing home the best meds.
Screen Shot 2020 04 21 at 91451 PM
I don't have an immediate CTB plan, but I'd like to have my SN kit ready.

Btw, meto and propranolol prescriptions are super easy to get in the US - all it takes is one email to the doc.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, peacefully31425, Yomyom and 2 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Baking soda,lemon and 7up...Oh and shots of tequila(cazadores preferably).That should cover everythang.

Im not a doctor but I play one on TV:wink:

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Halo13
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Damn. Your husband has it easy whilst he's using up your supplies!

Reactions: nitrogen
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Ignorance is bliss, or so I've heard.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and nitrogen