Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
everything looks fine on the surface but look inside and you'll see it's very broken indeed, dislocated shoulder 10 times goes weak and limp, completely decayed teeth 4, covered in a rash, my belly hurts all the time 24/7 keep having pain and need to burp all the time, and now both my ears are clicking and hurting feel like thier burning and i can't do anything anymore just lay down and type on the laptop, this is just horrible awful and there is nothing anyone can do to make it any better i've been living with these conditions all my life almost, combind all that with mental health problems and drug induced psychosis, being poor liveing in a shithole, is there any point in living with a machine has borken as this absolutely not, smoking since i was 10 years old for 20 years, just terrible health problem, i never was very healthy, not even had a sexual relationship for 18 years, so why do i even exist in this society, diagnosis of schizophrenia since i was 18, these lives are just the worst thing that can happen to you, and to top it all off they won't even let you die just keep you living out your misery in this shithole of a place

never did school got no gcses can't spell to save my life have a criminal record my teeth are broken i seem to be a mute i don't tallk much at all i am covered in a rash borken my shoulder it dislocates, got high everyday from age 12-18 smoking weed end up with extreme anxiety, drug induced psychosis, smoked cigs for 20 years,

the reason for not taking myself to the dentist too much anxiety, i wanted to die every since 18 onwards, i thought maybe we'll have some good teeth repair tech but we don't have

teeth two bottom molars completely decayed, broken arm left shoulder dislocated 10 times goes weak and limp, broken teeth, broken belly taken an overdose damage the stomach lining age 20, broken brain badly damaged both ears with headphones and weed, the result of not going to the dentist for 30 years. i choose not to go to the dentist at 19 thinking that my teeth would be able to be fixed later down the road 13 years later still nothing
broken arm left shoulder dislocated 10 times goes weak and limp, broken teeth, broken belly taken an overdose damage the stomach lining age 20, broken brain badly damaged both ears with headphones and weed,

the result of not going to the dentist for 30 years.
i choose not to go to the dentist at 19 thinking that my teeth would be able to be fixed later down the road 18 years later still nothing

paranoid schizophrenia
damaged stomca linging
decayed teeth
dislocated left shoulder 10 time
tinnitus
and to top it of a brain injury

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Rational man, ikadasui and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
What a load of crap. My life is also wretched and i don't do much more than eat and sleep, with no prospect of leaving this place or travelling or doing anything resembling living, what's the point...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Rational man, Darkover and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What a load of crap. My life is also wretched and i don't do much more than eat and sleep, nothing makes much sense.
indeed the all dancing all singing crap of the world

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have suffered a lot, it really is horrible how this life can torture people to such great extents, and yet so many people in this world see suicide as being worse than suffering. Those types of people really are deluded. I do believe that as the years go by, the problems humans go through just increase, this life is just so pointless and tedious as well as being awful. Suicide really should be accepted as an option, as after all to die solves everything and being free from this world is ideal to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, ikadasui, Darkover and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I think many of us here have no money for health care or dentistry, and that is just another variety of pain we suffer. If the world was a truly advanced place we should have all of or medical needs met, or let us ctb in peace and dignity. I'm sorry your in such shape. I can say the same about my teeth too. I hope you find relief.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Rational man, ikadasui and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Can I presume you live in UK, based on your style of writing ?. when you're ill and trying to get help on NHS, sometimes it feels like quick sand. There's never the ' right ' doctor to see or.dentist due to shortages. My pet cat is waiting to see a vet because they have a waiting list as there's not a enough vets. I'm in the same situation, belly hurts and.dr.thinks I have rare autoimmune reaction causing my body to close down. Yes it is hell and my mental health is now spiralling due to pain so I feel your pain.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra