HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
When I was a kid I used to spend the whole day at my grandma's house and she was a total bitch with me.
I used to be followed on my way back to home by a lot of people and they used to make fun of my face and try to make me hug them and she didn't did anything, she said I deserved it for being this way....a weird girl.
I used to being humiliate in the front of the whole class by a teacher, he used to use me as the class punching bag, I was the main joke, I didn't even knew why, but she said I deserved it, no one ever stood for me when I was so young.
She used to humiliate me for being ugly, having a curly hair, for being heavy as kid. I always loved birthday cake but she made sure to forget about it to me on my 11th birthday, I started to stand up for myself and she didn't liked it, she always called me useless for liking to draw, for liking to listen to a certain type of music...

After all those years I still can remember all of it, I don't think I'm able to have self steem or something like that, I can't believe that someone likes me or thinks that I'm pretty.

If she came to my funeral I'll make sure to haunt her, this is not even half of the history.
This what I am, a traumatized young adult who's been living the same day every day.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, AMG44, Deleted member 17331 and 17 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It sounds like you endured hell. What else can I say except I'm sorry that you were made to. That a living, experiencing being had to suffer that...unforgivable.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing, HowSoonIsNow and 5 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My grandmother didn't like me either, but damn. I'd almost like to stay alive just to be the bouncer at your funeral. Sending you tons of empathy and reusable hugs.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, Deleted member 17331, HowSoonIsNow and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The problem with the world is that nobody stands up for the vulnerable and takes revenge.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing, HowSoonIsNow and 2 others
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
When you can't even rely on family who can you but yourself? Early life experiences make or break you.

Sorry you had to go through that, being ugly in general (you can fix weight but not bones without surgery) but facially for the most part is the worst sentence one can have as everyone sees fit to treat you worse than others, just look at how well attractive ppl are treated regardless of their actions or personality. Halo & horns effect in play. Handsome serial killers get marriage offers fast.

Beware the scorn of the crowd, give a pack of dogs a bone & you've got problems.

• Love
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
OMG!!! Your story makes so so sad and angry at the same time. Humans can be just plain mean and thoughtless. I have put this on posts here before, my "parents" always called me "the mistake" and in front of everyone. When I turned 18 they kicked me out and I never heard from them again, their choice. To add insult to injury, when they passed on, in their will they left in U.S. dollars $500,000 for my younger sister and $2,000,000 to $3,000,000 went to my older brother, and I was not mentioned in the will which means I got ZERO. My "family" was from Germany and moved to the U.S., and I at least wanted something from my hertiage and both my brother and sister said no, end of subject. So when I read your post my heart just broke in pieces. I 100% care for you, I do not know you, but I love you as a sanctioned suicide global family member, and I REALLY want the best for you. I am 64 years young and the scars of my "parents" has always been with me BUT I refused to let them "win" in the game of life. Please take care you yourself. Love and peace to you my great global family member.:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing and HowSoonIsNow
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
When I was a kid I used to spend the whole day at my grandma's house and she was a total bitch with me.
I used to be followed on my way back to home by a lot of people and they used to make fun of my face and try to make me hug them and she didn't did anything, she said I deserved it for being this way....a weird girl.
I used to being humiliate in the front of the whole class by a teacher, he used to use me as the class punching bag, I was the main joke, I didn't even knew why, but she said I deserved it, no one ever stood for me when I was so young.
She used to humiliate me for being ugly, having a curly hair, for being heavy as kid. I always loved birthday cake but she made sure to forget about it to me on my 11th birthday, I started to stand up for myself and she didn't liked it, she always called me useless for liking to draw, for liking to listen to a certain type of music...

After all those years I still can remember all of it, I don't think I'm able to have self steem or something like that, I can't believe that someone likes me or thinks that I'm pretty.

If she came to my funeral I'll make sure to haunt her, this is not even half of the history.
This what I am, a traumatized young adult who's been living the same day every day.

Regardless of how they thought you look what they did to you was not justified. They are textbook bullies.

The problem with the world is that nobody stands up for the vulnerable and takes revenge.

And then those same individuals will act surprised when said vulnerable person ends their life due to mistreatment. "But there were no signs! Did we miss something?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Good4Nothing and HowSoonIsNow
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Sometimes it's sad when old people get put in a home and nobody visits them. But, in certain cases, it is not that sad. Your grandma sounds like an asshole

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, HowSoonIsNow and GoodPersonEffed
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
OMG!!! Your story makes so so sad and angry at the same time. Humans can be just plain mean and thoughtless. I have put this on posts here before, my "parents" always called me "the mistake" and in front of everyone. When I turned 18 they kicked me out and I never heard from them again, their choice. To add insult to injury, when they passed on, in their will they left in U.S. dollars $500,000 for my younger sister and $2,000,000 to $3,000,000 went to my older brother, and I was not mentioned in the will which means I got ZERO. My "family" was from Germany and moved to the U.S., and I at least wanted something from my hertiage and both my brother and sister said no, end of subject. So when I read your post my heart just broke in pieces. I 100% care for you, I do not know you, but I love you as a sanctioned suicide global family member, and I REALLY want the best for you. I am 64 years young and the scars of my "parents" has always been with me BUT I refused to let them "win" in the game of life. Please take care you yourself. Love and peace to you my great global family member.:heart:
Thank you, you're always so kind to me. I wish that we've meet before, I'm sure that we would have been good friends, I really mean it!! Please, take a good care of yourself my friend <3 <3
Thanks you guys, for all the gentle words!!! I'm still processing the fact that I've been mentally abused on my childhood. I don't know how to explain it, but for a very long time I thought that this was "common"... everything is so strange now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm sorry your childhood was shitty.
Mine was, too. We should start a club.