ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I was hoping to leave via SN soon but the restrictions in place have dashed those hopes. Here I am still working my 2 jobs being treated like dirt by management, customers, and even the people on the walk there shouting slurs at me as they drive by. I want to stop and take a break but I'm too afraid of homelessness. I've emotionally come to terms with CTB, I'm more than ready, but it seems like I picked the worst possible time to feel ready. It's incredibly frustrating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe, not-2-b-the-answer, Sick of it all and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound tiring what you are going through, to me it's really so unfair how others want to restrict SN and make it as difficult as possible for people to leave all of the suffering behind. I know that it can be such a dreadful feeling when you want to leave and yet you feel unable to. If only leaving this world is as easy as just choosing to never wake then that would be ideal. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
That does sound tiring what you are going through, to me it's really so unfair how others want to restrict SN and make it as difficult as possible for people to leave all of the suffering behind. I know that it can be such a dreadful feeling when you want to leave and yet you feel unable to. If only leaving this world is as easy as just choosing to never wake then that would be ideal. I wish you the best.
Thanks, whenever I read your thoughts on here your kindness and wisdom always help me feel a little more at ease.
Restrictions?
I don't know a lot about the situation but something about someone suing amazon cause their algorithm would recommend SN paired with other products that assist with CTB. And many sellers have clammed up and are only selling SN to businesses.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry deal human cruel 2 job very sorry toxic deal ,life concept abuse work abuse not work abuse hunger homless this all happen cruel now sn hard real Terrible awful species have nothing do only make method harder, hope safe break hoep peace

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe