• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace, pole, highlyvolatile and 2 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Devouring you methaphorically, or is she an actual cannibal from Papua New Guinea?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Tinhoo, Quarky00 and 5 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Well that could actually be a good thing in a certain context...

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Epsilon0
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Are you fighting a lot? Blaming each other? What's going on?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No it couldn't but I half expected that response in a place like this
Well that could actually be a good thing in a certain context...

Reactions: sadbunny
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
No it couldn't but I half expected that response in a place like this
Gotta cut me some slack. I'm 23 and never even holded hands with a woman.

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressedtoolong, highlyvolatile, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hey there @Mr2005

Are you ok? You got me all worried now.
Sorry for the joke, I realize it wasn't appropiate. What's going on?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Just shit. Lets talk about something else. How are you?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Now u know when u create a thread like that, the troops r gonna come runnin! :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, autumnal and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019

I am quite all right, tired after a long day with a lot of physical pain. I took two ibuprofens now and made myself a cup of tea.

Shall I tell you a joke to cheer you up, or shall we just curse the world and be angry at everything?

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Quarky00, Brink and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I'll share what she wrote like the snivelling little shit I am. "You need any fucking thing from now on ask your mother. I'm sick and tired of you pissing me about like I mean nothing. And if I mean nothing then this is fucking pointless anyway. When was the last time you did something for me? That I didn't ask for that was just because you wanted to do something nice for me?"

• Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I have very little wisdom to impart when it comes to relationships, being an exemplary failure myself.

Do you think she has a point? Or is it written in anger and doesn't reflect the reality of your relationship?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Oh she has a point alright. I'm a useless waste of space but I told her all this ages ago. I don't need her telling me what I already know

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Oh she has a point alright. I'm a useless waste of space but I told her all this ages ago. I don't need her telling me what I already know

I don't know what to reply to this... The whole Earth is a useless waste of space.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I mean... I don't know how you guys treating each other and if you love each other... but do you think you can do something little but meaningful? When she's in good mood.
Sometimes small things go a long way. And big things remain unnoticed.

Reactions: Lostandfound7, Rosiel and Epsilon0
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I should try. She works for the council, I'm on benefits. You couldn't make it up. We live completely different lives. She wants me to see things from her perspective, I want her to see them from mine. Everything we say to each other applies equally the other way so we're similar like that. Compatible where it matters it's just life getting in the way. A good example is she'll be fuming I didn't take the recycling out but that's because I was staring out the window thinking about climate change

Reactions: Epsilon0
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
Take her to a nice restaurant and enjoy some good food. I always heard that food changes women´s mood...
Maybe go watch a movie afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Rosiel and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's hard because I can barely leave the house. I shouldn't be in a relationship at all but if I wasn't that would be it. If I make a definite decision it is then I have to leave her but there's always the risk I lose her and still don't ctb. I'm better at making life worse and worse than I am at dying

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Epsilon0 and Darkhaven
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Take her to a nice restaurant and enjoy some good dinner. I always heard that food changes women´s mood...
Maybe go watch a movie afterwards.

That's why one should always have a bar of chocolate in one's pocket when a fight is about to erupt... :p

• Love
Reactions: Darkhaven and Mr2005
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like a pretty toxic dynamic. Would couples therapy or time apart be an option?

Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
Gotta say, I have definitely been in your girlfriends shoes. I can't understand the way my boyfriend thinks, because he needs to be directly asked for him to do a single thing for me. It seems like his hobbies and internet friends come first, and I get the scraps of his time if there's any left when the day is up. Meanwhile I spend my time cooking things for him and our son, shopping for food all of us, cleaning, etc...I don't want to have to ask for a date, or regular gestures that he still enjoys my company after six years.

But your situation could be different...I have heard that women and men just think different in general. I don't believe you're worthless and neither should she. I think there's just a disconnect somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Brink and Mr2005
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Gotta say, I have definitely been in your girlfriends shoes. I can't understand the way my boyfriend thinks, because he needs to be directly asked for him to do a single thing for me. It seems like his hobbies and internet friends come first, and I get the scraps of his time if there's any left when the day is up. Meanwhile I spend my time cooking things for him and our son, shopping for food all of us, cleaning, etc...I don't want to have to ask for a date, or regular gestures that he still enjoys my company after six years.

But your situation could be different...I have heard that women and men just think different in general. I don't believe you're worthless and neither should she. I think there's just a disconnect somewhere.

This.
People dont act rude for no reason (i mean they can but it sounds like op was once happy in the relationship), there is always a disconnect like u said. Something isnt right, and only blaming yourself or only blaming the other person is hella toxic.

• Love
Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace and JuneIsTooBright