bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023
I briefly mentioned about my plan to CTB and what method I was seeking as a joke, and he replied with a gif of someone rolling their eyes lol .. it sucks. I'm really attached to this person and it was a small cry for help but this really sealed the deal for me.

I have been trying to figure out how to get my affairs in order before I CTB. Recently a family member also CTB and it's given me a better idea on what to do before I go. Any advice on what to do, and how you'd tell your friends/family about your plans

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, not-2-b-the-answer, pompompurin and 1 other person
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
I am not minimising your experiance with your friend and I can see how it could be sealing deal for you, I can see myself feeling same for sure. And if it path you choose I wish you best luck.

However it also seem very human to take it as joke as society is really not talking about topic openly especially if you tell if it was not serious. Telling person about it being serious could give totally different response what might be more caring and giving you safer space.

I am sorry to hear about your recent loss.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Enlighten and Some place nice
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I am not minimising your experiance with your friend and I can see how it could be sealing deal for you, I can see myself feeling same for sure. And if it path you choose I wish you best luck.

However it also seem very human to take it as joke as society is really not talking about topic openly especially if you tell if it was not serious. Telling person about it being serious could give totally different response what might be more caring and giving you safer space.

This

bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023

i have bpd. They r my favourite person it just hurts because he knows that and how. I react to things like that

Last edited:
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
i have bpd. They r my favourite person
Sadly people with BPD suffer more. Emotions is stronger and more overwhelming.

It normal that you feel this rejection being really hurtful and maybe even that there no way back from it.

It sounds like he is very dear to you and very important person to you. Feeling abondanded when you tried ask for help and he did respond in way he did is normal and it not easy to process it at times.

I would not make rush decision when emotions is high and I am sure if he did understand seriousness of how you feeling he would be more sensitive.

He is not perfect but he is also not trying hurt you intentionally.

• Hugs
Reactions: MidnightCat and bpdiskillingme
bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023

It normal that you feel this rejection being really hurtful and maybe even that there no way back from it.

It sounds like he is very dear to you and very important person to you. Feeling abondanded when you tried ask for help and he did respond in way he did is normal and it not easy to process it at times.

I would not make rush decision when emotions is high and I am sure if he did understand seriousness of how you feeling he would be more sensitive.

I truly appreciate you kind words.

It was incredibly out of character and he hasn't replied back to me hopefully in the morning it'll be better.

• Love
Reactions: loneliness0
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023

If only therapists understood people with bpd as you do.

I have bpd and it's really hard for people to understand what's going on. (Hell, it's for me)

But I usually get bad answers from doctors, most of them feel "offended"? As why would someone want to ctb.. which makes it worse

• Hugs
Reactions: loneliness0