dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
hi haha i've reached a really low point and i don't want to die from loneliness yet i think sooo this will be my resume to making friends! it sounds stupid but i just wanna see if this will work or interest anyone lol

haiii i am 18 years old, live in the US, and i love love cats!! ^~^

i play a lot of valorant, minecraft, roblox, btd, deep rock galactic, uhhh sometimes osu and csgo. although valorant is my favorite game to play.

my favorite movie is coraline and my favorite show is probably dexter, i like mystery and thriller shows/movies.

i like some k pop like le sserafim and twice.

i've been REALLY into chappell roan lately though, she's my favorite artist at the moment <3_<3 besides her, i like keshi, joji, laufey, and some others!

i don't have a discord at the moment so i can only chat on here but i'll be making one soon.

i just want to be friends with someone who is chatty and starts conversations more than me, like pls talk ur mouth off to me
im very introverted T_T but sometimes can be chatty

i'm open to learning about new interests and playing new games and listening to new music and yeah! :D

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
PLEASE

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and ijustwishtodie
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Ah, fuck it, why not

I don't feel like disclosing my age/location in a post here, but feel free to ask in private

I also like videogames, but we seem to have pretty different tastes (I'm really bad at FPSs...). Though I do see you like osu, which funnily enough is the only rhythm game I'm seriously bad at.

Kpop isn't my main genre (more of an industrial/EBM/goth rock n co. girlie myself), but I do like LSF and twice!

Differences in tastes doesn't mean we can't try and have a chat though!

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think this is a great idea. I'm not a match for you unfortunately but, I think it's a good way to try and meet like minded people. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress