Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I once fell in love with a girl but i was too much of a coward to make any moves. We ended up being really close friends and that is one of my best friendships ever. She is one of the most importatnt person to me but she decided she will move to another state. I supported her decision without a second thought and we will hang out one last time, but after she messaged me saying she will go away i went to the bathroom and cried for the first time in almost a decade. This is the first time i felt pure sadness, no anger, no depression, no frustration, no suicide thoughts, just pure and deep sadness. While writing this i'm almost crying again, my life will lose a lot of meaning after she go. The worst about it: she will not go to my graduation next year, the only thing about that graduation was her presence but i just lost it. I don't know what to do now besides enjoy the time we have.

I will stop here so i don't end up crying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kira
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm so sorry your friend left. It's very hard I know. I've had many best friends leave and it's an awful feeling. She just left without saying goodbye to you?

Reactions: Zer0
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
I'm so sorry your friend left. It's very hard I know. I've had many best friends leave and it's an awful feeling. She just left without saying goodbye to you?
She didn't left yet, she will go next month. We have only a few weeks together and then we will never see each other again.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Enjoy those weeks together and who's to say she can't come to your graduation. Both work at it. Never say never ❤️

HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Hey, I totally understand. My best friend moved to the other side of the world and I was devastated. It doesn't mean the end of your friendship though. With how easy it is to interact with each other these days, you can still keep in touch, Skype, social media etc. Is there any reason you can't visit each other? Also once graduation is over, who knows where life could take you both? Do you drive?

Sending hugs x

Reactions: Passenger and Zer0
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
Hey, I totally understand. My best friend moved to the other side of the world and I was devastated. It doesn't mean the end of your friendship though. With how easy it is to interact with each other these days, you can still keep in touch, Skype, social media etc. Is there any reason you can't visit each other? Also once graduation is over, who knows where life could take you both? Do you drive?

Sending hugs x
It will be difficult to visit each other, neither of us have the money.

I do drive but it is too far and college recess is only 2 weeks and that is the time it would take to drive there and go back.

I kinda accepted the situation, my best chance is to visit her after i finish college and start workin, that wil take a few years.

• Aww..
Reactions: HitchHiker
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Really sad, I hope you can communicate or even see each other in the future :( really this life hurts a lot in many ways, I understand :(

Passenger

Passenger

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a possibility to let her take part at your graduation by video? That way she won't be physically with you but you can still share the moment together.
Do you have any object she can leave behind and that you can take to the graduation ceremony? Friendship bracelets that you can both wear at the same time?

Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
Is there a possibility to let her take part at your graduation by video? That way she won't be physically with you but you can still share the moment together.
Do you have any object she can leave behind and that you can take to the graduation ceremony? Friendship bracelets that you can both wear at the same time?
I'm think about giving her my favorite shirt since it is for cold weather and it is a lot colder where she is going to.

About the graduation party maybe i can video call her, but if she is not there to talk and dance and laugh with me the party will be meaningless. ( i'm kinda "forced" to go to the party, she was the only thing that made me want to go and now there is nothing )