• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jul24

Jul 1, 2024
Going to attempt the impossible one. Starting VSED right now. Had my last meal two hours ago. Emptied my fridge and pantry. I feel more determined than ever.
Doing it the hard way, no benzos, no painkillers. Want to see if my will to die is strong enough to kill me on its own.
Should be done within a week, sooner if a blood clot gets me. I'm a heavy smoker and I intend to stay in bed through the whole process.
Thirst will be the hardest part.
Wish me luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, indefinitesleep2, Issk and 1 other person
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
man youre gonna torture yourself even more . it really hurts me to see you guys choose the worst ways to ctb . theres another ways to test your will even tho you dont have to do it

J

Jul24

Jul 1, 2024
man youre gonna torture yourself even more . it really hurts me to see you guys choose the worst ways to ctb . theres another ways to test your will even tho you dont have to do it
I don't want an easy way out. CTB to me is a life thing. I want all the opportunities I can get to start regretting it so I can crush the regrets and deserve my death.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
That can take weeks. Others on here have tried it.. and failed.

Every single person has survival instinct, it is in our DNA.

It isn't easy to just stop eating and drinking. Eating is, but drinking? Nah. The first thing you do when you wake up is have a drink, because you haven't had one in so long.

Reactions: divinemistress36
J

Jul24

Jul 1, 2024
That can take weeks. Others on here have tried it.. and failed.

Every single person has survival instinct, it is in our DNA.

It isn't easy to just stop eating and drinking. Eating is, but drinking? Nah. The first thing you do when you wake up is have a drink, because you haven't had one in so long.
My theory is that the only way I can overcome my SI is by slowly doing irreversible damage to my body, which is achievable through VSED (not even considered suicide). I can't do cutting, hanging, shooting. I would call an ambulance 45 seconds after swallowing SN.

angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
dont feel any shame if u back out at any moment, this is a very painful way to go. im anorexic, yet i probably wouldnt be able to do that myself

litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
I don't want an easy way out. CTB to me is a life thing. I want all the opportunities I can get to start regretting it so I can crush the regrets and deserve my death.
If you really hate yourself this much and want to prove your willingness go climb K2 mountain and i am not joking . i would like to climb that scary beast before i ctb

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Going to attempt the impossible one. Starting VSED right now. Had my last meal two hours ago. Emptied my fridge and pantry. I feel more determined than ever.
Doing it the hard way, no benzos, no painkillers. Want to see if my will to die is strong enough to kill me on its own.
Should be done within a week, sooner if a blood clot gets me. I'm a heavy smoker and I intend to stay in bed through the whole process.
Thirst will be the hardest part.
Wish me luck.
VSED is so difficult, how do you plan on sustaining it?

J

Jul24

Jul 1, 2024
27 hours since my last meal.
Feel fine, not even especially weak but I have been sleeping a lot.
Experienced some intense thirst this afternoon. Made the mistake of going out for a smoke. Felt lightheaded right after. My mouth is already pretty dried up, guessing because of the air conditioning.
Brushing your teeth helps with the dry mouth but not with the feeling of thirst, obviously. It passes, more or less like a sexual urge. Thinking the next two days will be pretty rough.
VSED is so difficult, how do you plan on sustaining it?
Right now, I just want to welcome the suffering and possible delirium.
I'll tell you when the suffering actually starts if my SI somehow kicks in.
If you really hate yourself this much and want to prove your willingness go climb K2 mountain and i am not joking . i would like to climb that scary beast before i ctb
I have some great memories of climbing Mount Mansfield with my dad back when he and I used to get along.
Right now I'm trying to focus on dying though. I've been in a state of unprecedented (for me anyway) anhedonia for the past few weeks. Can't even get erections anymore.
dont feel any shame if u back out at any moment, this is a very painful way to go. im anorexic, yet i probably wouldnt be able to do that myself
Thanks for your words. I'll try to keep you all posted through my process, to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: acey, kinderbueno and angryloli
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Well seems like an awful way to go but I'm interested to see where this goes

B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
How are you doing, op?