Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Welp today is Sunday! Made my final meal last night, went to church and got right with God this morning, hopped on call with my family and friends said goodbye. I have my tape,scissors, ratchet strap,turkey bag and bean bags ready.

For my last meal I had Fried Oreos,"Kuzunoha" (drink I made up from a video game I played when I was younger),Spicy pork curry and a Unetaro Boba tea. Hopefully this is my last post here but if I survive I'll take it as a sign or sum. I won't be responding to any messages after 12:30 pm CDT. Cya gangy!

Attachments

• PXL_20240915_021900518.jpg
    PXL_20240915_021900518.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nothing87, Gangrel, nasigoreng99 and 19 others
C

CloudyCoffe

Aug 28, 2024
Looks sooo good, but it makes me sad. I'll be thinking of you.

Reactions: davidtorez
F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
You are brazilian?

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
Welp today is Sunday! Made my final meal last night, went to church and got right with God this morning, hopped on call with my family and friends said goodbye. I have my tape,scissors, ratchet strap,turkey bag and bean bags ready.

For my last meal I had Fried Oreos,"Kuzunoha" (drink I made up from a video game I played when I was younger),Spicy pork curry and a Unetaro Boba tea. Hopefully this is my last post here but if I survive I'll take it as a sign or sum. I won't be responding to any messages after 12:30 pm CDT. Cya gangy!
I'm wishing you luck with everything. I'm sorry the world treated you poorly.
If you don't mind me asking, whats in the Kuzunoha drink?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I hope you reach something better for yourself filled with peace.

Reactions: jusbug and davidtorez
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
Peace on your journey to the other side.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I hope you find what you're searching for.

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
You are brazilian?
Nope! Why?
I'm wishing you luck with everything. I'm sorry the world treated you poorly.
If you don't mind me asking, whats in the Kuzunoha drink?
Ah! It's 2 tbs Blood orange syrup and 1 tbsp lemon syrup with lemon lime soda. I made a float with it so I added vanilla ice cream since I wanna go out with a bang. It took me two days to finish it.
Thanks man! If I survive I'll drop a recipe to everything I made.

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I wish you the best of luck on your journey. What made you choose night night, out of curiosity?

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I hope you find the peace you're looking for :heart:

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
How are you feeling?
Not scared. I cried when I hugged my dog goodbye. But I have no qualms about leaving the land of the living. How I stressed about my final movie and video game. My final words, many things I haven't done but it matters not. I'm taking my final shower and putting together a Google drive over passwords for my little brother to access my old shit. I just took 3 Tylenol pms 2 melatonin's and I'm ready to get this show on the road.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gangrel, nasigoreng99, deathwish and 2 others
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
OP chose night night method as i read.

Hope you found your peace to the dreamless and eternal sleep my friend🙏🏻

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
OP chose night night method as i read.

Hope you found your peace to the dreamless and eternal sleep my friend🙏🏻
Yeah night night failed but Imma retry w gorilla tape to this time around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, Tony24, exitingtothevoid and 2 others
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
What did it feel like, if you don't mind me asking?
Suffocation didn't hurt. It felt uncomfortable, I see why some people enjoy auto errotic asphyxiation to some degree. But it was hard to go to sleep when I took labored breaths. Even after my attempt I find it hard to breathe. Night-Night def works but you just gotta ot get a dumbass. I found out very late into my practice that you are supposed to be on your side when doing it but this time I won't use a bag over my head so I can ensure I have a peaceful end. Best to remember that the bags are to be in your side neck. Not on the front, if you happen to be saved and want to eat solid food then don't touch your trachea. I'm surprised my mom didn't find my corpse but I woke up to my bus leaving as d I tried another suffocation attempt and it failed.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey. What made you choose night night, out of curiosity?
Easily accessiblity as compared to SN. Which is basically impossible unless you can fake illness or bribe a doctor.
Easily accessiblity as compared to SN. Which is basically impossible unless you can fake illness or bribe a doctor.
Before I retry, a promise is a promise word is bond.

2 pounds of cubed pork with 2 tbs curry powder,3 tbs onion and garlic powder. 1 tsp of Thai chili powder, salt (to preference) 1 tbsp black pepper. Mix into a small bowl getting the seasonings in there.

I didn't have an onion so I used 6 small multi colored peppers and 4 pre chopped garlic. Let the vegetables in the pan first then add 4 cardamoms. Let the aromatics rest on medium heat before you add a bit more oil in and introduce the pork to the pan. Use wooden spatula to help the heat get evenly distributed with the meat. Let the pork get golden before you hit it with 1/2 cups water and a spicy curry root. Put lid on and start your rice. After 10 or so minutes still on medium heat with boiling water in the pan you wanna add a 2 cubed potatoes and 1 cup of Greek yogurt to thicken it before a bayleaf. Put heat on lowest setting and top on pot to help steam and evenly cook the potatoes, add 1 cinnamon stick. Wait another 10 minutes or so then turn off the heat. Play up your curry and rice and that's all there was to it. Quite literally a meal to die for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eeah and Catch-22