Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I feel so tired and alone. I can´t get over my traumas even though I'm on a good phase now so to speak. The thoghts are always there but I just leave them. I never really leave the house. I have no friends. I tried to leave this world many times but without any success. I only read manga (don´t have energy to read books anymore), listen to music and watch japanese movies and anime sometimes. I like to daydream If I had a friend or someone special I´d be alright. Everything would be fine. Although I know that is not really accurate. Sorry if this was boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁, TheShadowKing and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You don't need to apologise. Here is a good place to get thoughts and venting out. I expect we've all had those thoughts too. I definitely have- about having a partner anyway. I did actually have a good friend but we both moved away and live such separate lives now. I'm not so convinced about friendships and relationships now! Still- it's normal to want them I'm sure. Are you nervous to leave the house now? I can easily slip into being a recluse myself.

• Love
Reactions: Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
You don't need to apologise. Here is a good place to get thoughts and venting out. I expect we've all had those thoughts too. I definitely have- about having a partner anyway. I did actually have a good friend but we both moved away and live such separate lives now. I'm not so convinced about friendships and relationships now! Still- it's normal to want them I'm sure. Are you nervous to leave the house now? I can easily slip into being a recluse myself.
Thanks for your kind words and your point of view. I am, mostly because I feel anxious and I have nowhere to go really. I don't live in a big city. I wouldn´t know where to go even.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep