Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
If I don't go to a stupid Thanksgiving and Christmas party. I wish I knew these requirements before I was born! I'm an introvert. I am not happy at all at parties. Especially if 95 percent of the people there I don't even talk to regularly . And yet he doesn't like the idea of me killing myself, but he'll apparently happily cause me more suffering if I don't do what he fucking wants. It's shit like this that makes me not want to even leave a note when it happens. End rant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, KitKat, lv-gras and 16 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Are you a minor or are you an adult? I ask because if you are an adult (18 in the US), then I don't believe your parents have any authority to decide what you do with your life.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I am an adult. But I am living in his house and am financially dependant on him. I suppose he can technically kick me out any time he wants to, for any reason.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
What a fucking bother. They bring us into this world without our consent and then create these stupid rules. Creating offspring shouldn't be as easy as it is...

Reactions: TheCrow, BaconCheeseburger, MsM3talGamer and 13 others
S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
my grandma died this week but i dont want to attend the funeral but i have to go there and act like weird guy.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
my grandma died this week but i dont want to attend the funeral but i have to go there and act like weird guy.

When my grandmother died I faked a work-related trip just to get away from my family.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, MsM3talGamer, lv-gras and 7 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
What a fucking bother. They bring us into this world without our consent and then create these stupid rules. Creating offspring shouldn't be as easy as it is...

I'm willing to accept most injustices in life, if only we had the right to say "I'm done ". But we don't even have that. I would not bring a child into this current society.

Reactions: TheCrow, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
WTF? That is fucking abuse. My heart goes out to you. As a fellow introvert I understand how it feels to have social events pushed on you. Your dad has no right to threaten you like this.

Reactions: TheCrow, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 11 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm willing to accept most injustices in life, if only we had the right to say "I'm done ". But we don't even have that. I would not bring a child into this current society.

Having an exit is the most important right of all. I'd give up the right to vote in order to have the right to die. And yet everybody seems to think that voting is sacred and priceless. Pathetic.

As for children, suicidal people shouldn't bring them into existence, in my opinion.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 12 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
It's definitely fu
WTF? That is fucking abuse. My heart goes out to you. As a fellow introvert I understand how it feels to have social events pushed on you. Your dad has no right to threaten you like this.

I agree, it's definitely fucked up .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
As for children, suicidal people shouldn't bring them into existence, in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I agree definitely, doesn't seem far to the child if you already know that you don't want to care for it. Even if I was not suicidal I would under no circumstances feel morally justified in bringing a child into this society.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, mwu14 and 8 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
It's also difficult being around family because I simply cannot relate to them at all.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It's also difficult being around family because I simply cannot relate to them at all.
Damn are you me? I feel the same way about extended family. The only blood relative I feel comfortable being around is my Aunt and sometimes my uncle (he's nice but I never felt a connection). I always stay in my basement when company is over. Fortunately for me everyone respects that. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this. You are suffering and your dad should be focused on your comfort. Also introverts brains are wired differently from extroverts. Can't change someone's nature. Threatening to kick you out like that is just sad and inexcusable. My heart really goes out to you.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 6 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
That's pretty dehumanising. I'm sorry you don't have your own place.

Reactions: TheCrow, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I'm sorry, I'm in a similar position :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Cyanide and 4 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Damn are you me? I feel the same way about extended family. The only blood relative I feel comfortable being around is my Aunt and sometimes my uncle (he's nice but I never felt a connection). I always stay in my basement when company is over. Fortunately for me everyone respects that. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this. You are suffering and your dad should be focused on your comfort. Also introverts brains are wired differently from extroverts. Can't change someone's nature. Threatening to kick you out like that is just sad and inexcusable. My heart really goes out to you.

Thank You

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 5 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018

I have a big family. And they are ALL apart of the same religion. I am the only one who is not.

Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that , no one should have to go through that.

Yeah, I'm not worried about being on the street now at least. You should talk to him, I know it's easier said than done. :( so not fair

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, I'm not worried about being on the street now at least. You should talk to him, I know it's easier said than done. :( so not fair

I've lost the desire to talk to him. Im just going to hope he doesn't go through with it and prepare myself to ctb

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 6 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Sorry that you are going through that... My father is similar. I was already thrown out on the sidewalk once for a couple of weeks, so I know the feeling... Hang in there <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Lizzie S. and 6 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I have a big family. And they are ALL apart of the same religion. I am the only one who is not.
That sucks! I'd lose my mind if I had a big religious family like that. These types of families tend to be hiveminds ya know. You gotta march to the beat of their drums so to speak. Our family was always small. They are not as religious (Mormon) as they use to be but they never tried to push it on me. My biomoms side has a big religious family but I do not consider them apart of my life. I convinced my aunt and uncle to leave the Mormon church. They are now spiritual/agnostic types and pretty progressive.

Does your family know how you feel about religion?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Lizzie S. and 4 others
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
There is only one solution to this is to become independent then you won't have to entertain such behaviours of others..

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
That sucks! I'd lose my mind if I had a big religious family like that. These types of families tend to be hiveminds ya know. You gotta march to the beat of their drums so to speak. Our family was always small. They are not as religious (Mormon) as they use to be but they never tried to push it on me. My biomoms side has a big religious family but I do not consider them apart of my life. I convinced my aunt and uncle to leave the Mormon church. They are now spiritual/agnostic types and pretty progressive.

Does your family know how you feel about religion?

100 percent hivemind tendencies, it kinda freaks me out sometimes, how everyone just goes with the flow and doesn't question anything. my family knows that I am not into their religion. I don't know if they are aware that I am not religious at all though, except my father.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Lizzie S. and 3 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
There is only one solution to this is to become independent then you won't have to entertain such behaviours of others..

You're right. That is why I am planning on ctb soon, so I won't have to deal with any of it anymore. If I was capable of being independent I would not be living here in the first place.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
100 percent hivemind tendencies, it kinda freaks me out sometimes, how everyone just goes with the flow and doesn't question anything. my family knows that I am not into their religion. I don't know if they are aware that I am not religious at all though, except my father.
I don't know what else to say other than I am really sorry. You are a human individual with real feelings. Nobody should be treated like some robot to follow commands. Isn't like you asked to be born. Families like that freak me out too. Reminds me of my biomoms side.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know what else to say other than I am really sorry. You are a human individual with real feelings. Nobody should be treated like some robot to follow commands. Isn't like you asked to be born. Families like that freak me out too.

Thanks. I have learned that I cannot trust him with my true feelings, unfortunately. I just hope I can ctb soon

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Zzzzz, So, you live at home as an adult + your parents financially support you and you can't spend time with your extended family during Thanksgiving and Christmas? Sheesh! I hated my family, had nothing to say to them, it was painful just being there, but I ate.

Eat and retreat into your head until it is over.

Coping skills, man. This isn't hard. Hard is getting locked in a closet full of your own shit for two weeks. Hard is listening to your dad whip your brother while you're too chickenshit to stop him.

Being expected to attend family gathering? Just eat, be grateful you got food, smile, and make a movie in your head for a couple hours.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and Deafsn0w
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Having an exit is the most important right of all. I'd give up the right to vote in order to have the right to die. And yet everybody seems to think that voting is sacred and priceless. Pathetic.

As for children, suicidal people shouldn't bring them into existence, in my opinion.

Furthermore, voting is just an illusion of things changing while in fact, more often than not, it's the same shit over and over again. That isn't to say voting is useless, but it's just cliche like - go get help, get a lawyer, everything happens for a reason, etc. Also, yes I don't think we should bring more innocent people into this mad world. I don't plan on having children myself (I am an antinatalist myself).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, mwu14 and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

When I was younger is abhorred family gatherings. I can stand my parents and my brother. Two of my uncles are okay too. Everybody else I don't care for at all. All the noise, the boring conversations, the awkward questions ("do you have a girlfriend already?"). I don't consider these people family at all.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 4 others