• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I used to be afraid of how my family would react to my suicide. How they'd deal with me being gone. I don't want them to be sad and I also was afraid they'd think I was selfish for committing suicide, but I'm really starting to not care anymore, but the reason for that is that I just think they'd honestly be better off without me. I have three siblings, I'm the youngest, my parents probably should have stopped at three children and never gotten me, their life's would be so much better. When I cbt, yes they'll be sad for a bit but overall they will be better off without me. Maybe they don't want to accept that fact, maybe they'll try to tell themselves life is worse without me, but they'll realise it really isn't. I've done nothing but cause trouble. I'm miserable almost all the time, what am I good for? One day maybe they'll even thank me for having killed myself. It's for the best. I'm broken. Something is wrong with me. I don't know why they even got me. Should have stopped after their third child.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped.
ForWhatPurpose

ForWhatPurpose

Girls like me don't get to exist
Jun 26, 2024
They won't thank you, but they will move on. That's the nature of death. Those around us mourn and that's the price we pay to ctb. But we never asked to be here and in time they'll move on.

Reactions: lonely&trapped. and ZoloftSüchtig