BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Oh shit BluesRunTheGame sounds like he's in a horribly dark place. He sounds even borderline suicidal on Facebook. Family plan? Let's just ignore him, leave him where he is, and hope that things work out for the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: akana, blue_muse, Eternally Dottie and 7 others
lessonlearned

lessonlearned

May 23, 2022
i can relate. there was no effort made to make me not feel this way, other than taking pills and therapy. it seems that no one around me can do anything except watch me spiral out of control and die

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Huntfish34, thricedead and 1 other person
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Some people pretend suicide doesn't exist and it's just talk. It's easier to say I'll pray for you then get up and actually help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Huntfish34 and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Some people pretend suicide doesn't exist and it's just talk. It's easier to say I'll pray for you then get up and actually help.
I really hope the next generation gets some actual compassion and aid. 'Cause the 2020s class is SCREWED (in spite of all the virtue signalling from people who have been 'a bit sad' at times).

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
This current era is so self-absorbed. It's all about 'vibes' and 'energy'. Talk about dark feelings and it's bad energy 'stay away'. Like a poster said here, 'keep ctb to yourself'. Families can't comprehend and/or don't have time to help(they just label you).

I've known people to pretend a sibling never existed due to ctb. Out of sight, out of mind. This world is selfish and won't ever change.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Huntfish34
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
I have a question though. What kind of help are you wanting /needing? This is the struggle. What do people who are suicidal need? I am in a situation with someone else who is suicidal. I do my best to be there with a listening ear and advice and help with things but it is never enough.
I have also been suicidal alot of my life and I dont even know what I need when I am I the depths of it.
How to help? How to receive help?

Reactions: veryhappyhuman and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I have a question though. What kind of help are you wanting /needing? This is the struggle. What do people who are suicidal need? I am in a situation with someone else who is suicidal. I do my best to be there with a listening ear and advice and help with things but it is never enough.
I have also been suicidal alot of my life and I dont even know what I need when I am I the depths of it.
How to help? How to receive help?
Honestly right now just a text message asking how I am. I thought I was close with my family but apparently I'm not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cronetappingout and Eternally Dottie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like many people only care about what directly affects themselves and of course people can be very selfish. Non suicidal people will never understand what it is like. I'm sorry that you are going through this. It really is such a depressing world that we live in. I hope that you find relief from suffering.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I hear you about family. Mine are the same.

When my time comes; SS better prepare for them to milk my death to no end. There will be fury, blame and public grieving. All of it will be because I won't be around to ostracise, gaslight, control etc.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame