• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
My family members spoke with me because they fear i might kill my self, well... i intend too. they are suspicious for some reason like when i tried to do it 8 years ago. but now, i have all the resources i might want (except N). So, what would you do, to ctb without hurting your family? maybe minimizing the damage? they'll not find me, the maid will, and will find a note call 911, to avoid her calling my family in despair. I know it is hard, but i also fear they might have suicidal thoughs because of me.

Last edited:
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
Only two people in my life knows that I'm suicidal: my friend, whom I have known for 5+ years, and my brother. We try to not talk about it. I wish I could give you advice, but I'm in the same boat. My dad is getting suspicious. He's checking up on me more often than usual. I think my brother might've told him. He's only my half brother from my mom's side, so he doesn't share a bloodline with my dad. I just found out that both my brother and dad have been keeping in touch with other. If i had known this sooner, I would have never told my brother.

If i were you though, I would CTB far away from where you live. I understand it'll be uncomfortable, dying in an unfamiliar place, but I wouldn't want anybody I know finding my corpse and calling 911. It'll traumatize them, and I would want to minimize that.

O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
Only two people in my life knows that I'm suicidal: my friend, whom I have known for 5+ years, and my brother. We try to not talk about it. I wish I could give you advice, but I'm in the same boat. My dad is getting suspicious. He's checking up on me more often than usual. I think my brother might've told him. He's only my half brother from my mom's side, so he doesn't share a bloodline with my dad. I just found out that both my brother and dad have been keeping in touch with other. If i had known this sooner, I would have never told my brother.

If i were you though, I would CTB far away from where you live. I understand it'll be uncomfortable, dying in an unfamiliar place, but I wouldn't want anybody I know finding my corpse and calling 911. It'll traumatize them, and I would want to minimize that.
well you are right, i will have to replan the whole thing...