L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
No, it didn't work, but I do wonder if taking about 40 bottles of eye drops would do it.

So I took about 10 bottles of eye drops seeing that people have been murdered with them.

I felt dizzy and weak maybe after 30mins-1 hour. Then stuff got blurry. I started to just feel really sick (not nauseous, that typical OD blur) and wrong and hallucinating a bit. It was hard to walk without feeling extremely light headed and dizzy and I had to sit down if I tried at any point.

At one point during all of it, I couldn't even stay awake. I kept falling to the bed, being thrown into a dream immediately, than taken out of it as if in a loop. This point is where I thought death would be. When I opened my eyes I saw faces from ordinary bedroom items.

I thought I was going to die but I did not. It took about a day and a bit to recover.

Surely a larger quantity could do it. I mixed it into Dr.Pepper and it didn't really have a taste to it. I could drink a Dr.Pepper after and not have flashbacks.

Overall, not a great method. I didn't throw up or anything. And I do think that more eyedrops could kill you - it's just the price and drinking all that substance.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: todienomore, Yavannah and Tonkpils
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd sure like to know how these women that always appear in the news, some recently, happen to succeed in killing their husbands with just "a few drops" in their coffee over a few days then? Are these eyedrops all not the same?

Reactions: sadlittleman32, Tonkpils, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'd sure like to know how these women that always appear in the news, some recently, happen to succeed in killing their husbands with just "a few drops" in their coffee over a few days then? Are these eyedrops all not the same?
Not all eye drops are the same. There is one specific active ingredient and only a few eye drops have it as the lone active ingredient. Others are combined with other medications and others don't contain it at all.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No, it didn't work, but I do wonder if taking about 40 bottles of eye drops would do it.

So I took about 10 bottles of eye drops seeing that people have been murdered with them.

I felt dizzy and weak maybe after 30mins-1 hour. Then stuff got blurry. I started to just feel really sick (not nauseous, that typical OD blur) and wrong and hallucinating a bit. It was hard to walk without feeling extremely light headed and dizzy and I had to sit down if I tried at any point.

At one point during all of it, I couldn't even stay awake. I kept falling to the bed, being thrown into a dream immediately, than taken out of it as if in a loop. This point is where I thought death would be. When I opened my eyes I saw faces from ordinary bedroom items.

I thought I was going to die but I did not. It took about a day and a bit to recover.

Surely a larger quantity could do it. I mixed it into Dr.Pepper and it didn't really have a taste to it. I could drink a Dr.Pepper after and not have flashbacks.

Overall, not a great method. I didn't throw up or anything. And I do think that more eyedrops could kill you - it's just the price and drinking all that substance.
Did the eyedrops you used contain the maxium amount of tetrahydrozoline that you could get in eyedrops?

Here. 6 bottles fatal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-fatally-poisoning-friend-eyedrops-rcna125282

Here's another.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lana-steve-clayton-eye-drop-poison-suffer-48-hours/

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils and futurebuscatcher
K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
Oh how i wish one of these women targeted me. I would say straight to their face; kill me, make it look natural or an accident, and whatever insurance i have is yours. Hell you cremate me and dump the ashes wherever you like

Reactions: zaxxy1810 and Tonkpils
L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
Did the eyedrops you used contain the maxium amount of tetrahydrozoline that you could get in eyedrops?

Here. 6 bottles fatal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-fatally-poisoning-friend-eyedrops-rcna125282

Here's another.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lana-steve-clayton-eye-drop-poison-suffer-48-hours/
I could only find them with 0.05 percent which is clearly not a lot of the chemical you need - but I haven't found a source or a company where I live that makes them higher

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I could only find them with 0.05 percent which is clearly not a lot of the chemical you need - but I haven't found a source or a company where I live that makes them higher
0.05% is the only available concentration. There is nothing higher, at least not publicly available.

Reactions: Tonkpils
K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
0.05% is the only available concentration. There is nothing higher, at least not publicly available.
how the hell did these women kill them with eye drops? did they use a whole coke bottle on them? if so I'd be clearing shelves of these things

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
how the hell did these women kill them with eye drops? did they use a whole coke bottle on them? if so I'd be clearing shelves of these things
The concentration of the medication looks low but that doesn't mean it isn't toxic. It is a very potent medication, especially when taken by the wrong route (orally instead of as eye drops). 0.05% looks low but the medication is extremely strong even in low concentrations.

K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
The concentration of the medication looks low but that doesn't mean it isn't toxic. It is a very potent medication, especially when taken by the wrong route (orally instead of as eye drops). 0.05% looks low but the medication is extremely strong even in low concentrations.
so i drop that whole eye drop in my drink of choice and I'm good?

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
have never heard of this. are those eye drops tasteless then? if people easily accept those eye drop laced drinks?

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
thank you for sharing your experience!
did you experience any heart pain and/or breathing problems?
cardiac arrest is the cause of death in visine toxicity if i remember correctly.
maybe the people that were poisoned and died had a pre-existing heart or kidney illness?

Reactions: todienomore
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Sounds rough, I am sorry sorry. Hope you fully recover I am glad you were able to tell us about it.