ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
don't have to respond or anything, idc what anyone has to say about it, but like I said before; my ex is a cunt.

I'm not 100% sure if all of this is true, but that just makes it worse. lemme give you a list of why he's such a bitch though.
-cheated on me (or at least told people he did)
-started dating someone a week or more (idk) after breaking up
-keeps making dumb ass fucking jokes about my self-harm when 80% of it was to his fault
-still fucking flirts with me
-always makes jokes about "why tf did I date you?" 24/7

I want nothing more than to put a goddamn bullet through his head and then shoot myself with same gun. I'm so sick of him always making me feel like shit even after I told him that he's very much the reason I nearly killed myself weeks ago (and fuck I wish that would've worked). He's such a little bitch and I'm this close to beating the shit out of him and his dumbass friends. I mean one more joke about my scars and I'm punching him right in the throat.

I hope he fucking kills himself and leaves me a note about how it was all my fault, that'd feel so good.

• Hugs
Reactions: silent star, SexyIncél and uniqueusername39
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
God he sounds like a bitch, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That person really sounds so incredibly cruel, it's horrible how humans can very easily just make existing worse and create more suffering.