• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Ive been having anorexia binge/purge subtype for the last 3 years. It has been on and off since I started therapy around a year ago, but as lately ive let myself go I gained a few kgs.
Now in the past few days my eating disorder thoughts are back and bad, I bough laxatives again (only used them a couple times before so ik by just that that it is bad), if I eat something real I throw it up, and not eat as much, or at least try.
It has always been very rare for me to have all of this together. Usually I just purge but not restrict, or restrict and purge, or restrict and use lax, binge and purge etc. But rarely does it hit like this.
I texted my therapist even tho she told me before she will not answer me since I got attached to her and its not good for me, and I get that, but Im really doing bad rn. Ofc she didnt respond. I wont see her for the next two weeks but ill see another one that is working at the same hospital but it is not the same, I dont have that same trust even tho I know that woman from ip stay.
Pls if you suffer with ED pls tell me how to make it not as painful and hard :/ either by overall giving me advice on how to stop, or literally give me advice on how to lose weight faster so I do not suffer longer than I need to. (Need to lose 7kg at least, would like 10kg) Restricting is so hard for me especially.

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock, fwompie, 134340 and 2 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Sorry... im not experiencing the same thing as you've been through about your condition... but things never get better in instant way...

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
For 3 months now I am eating a lot less than recommended. Set myself 1 maximum meal per day. Some days I ate more and some days I ate nothing. Dont know if that is an eating disorder already, probably, dont know about any terms associated with it. I kind of came to hate eating, makes me feel sick and fat. Lost 20kg in that time. For me, at the start my stomach was burning a lot, when I was hungry. I kind of came to like the feeling, distracts me a bit. Although now its way less intense. Last time it got bad, was when I didnt eat for 3 days. Maybe its a bit masochistic idk

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
For 3 months now I am eating a lot less than recommended. Set myself 1 maximum meal per day. Some days I ate more and some days I ate nothing. Dont know if that is an eating disorder already, probably, dont know about any terms associated with it. I kind of came to hate eating, makes me feel sick and fat. Lost 20kg in that time. For me, at the start my stomach was burning a lot, when I was hungry. I kind of came to like the feeling, distracts me a bit. Although now its way less intense. Last time it got bad, was when I didnt eat for 3 days. Maybe its a bit masochistic idk
Well it may be ed. I mean the sooner you start recovery the better chances are at getting better. Ofc If you want to choose recovery

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
What has helped me combat my ED was treating my body like a separate being, like a small child. I have to take care of this small child so I give it three balanced meals a day and two pieces of fruit. I tell it to shower and I tell it to go to sleep early. This really helped me out of a previous pit I was in, it's not working right now but I'd suggest you try it out. It feels really healing.

I'm currently not doing well and food intake is the only control I have right now so I'm sticking with it until I get some more help hopefully soon and then I'll be able to make steps again.

Wishing you all the best 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: obei
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
What has helped me combat my ED was treating my body like a separate being, like a small child. I have to take care of this small child so I give it three balanced meals a day and two pieces of fruit. I tell it to shower and I tell it to go to sleep early. This really helped me out of a previous pit I was in, it's not working right now but I'd suggest you try it out. It feels really healing.

I'm currently not doing well and food intake is the only control I have right now so I'm sticking with it until I get some more help hopefully soon and then I'll be able to make steps again.

Wishing you all the best 💛
I like that idea a lot. It is just hard when I gain weight 😩 if you need someone to chat with im here ❤️

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I like that idea a lot. It is just hard when I gain weight 😩 if you need someone to chat with im here ❤️
I agree :c I still find it hard to let myself gain weight, I have no idea how to make that idea go away. Same counts for you <3 if you need anyone, I'm here 🫂

• Love
Reactions: obei